Me and Mary are breaking up ):

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xJord4n, May 28, 2012.

1. Guys this really sucks, tonight I got caught with a bottle of vodka and my parents are real pissed. I've been caught smoking and drinking like 6 times now and I can't keep fucking up. I'm gonna just smoke cigs now, which I was trying to quit but I know I won't be able to know cause I don't have maryjane ): I have like 1.2 of some dank and a blunt of mids im gonna smoke asap. Any advice would help.

2. My advice would be to stop killing yourself with those cancer sticks and stop making up excuses for why you can't stop them!

I mean that with sincerity because I care for your life!

good luck with the break man, very kind of you to give up something for the sake of your parents :)

3. It took you getting caught six times to realize it was affecting your life...
    If you're an adult that's ridiculous. You need to grow up and respect your parents or move out and live your own life. If you're a kid then get your shit together and stop posting on sites like this because you obviously can't handle this lifestyle.

4. If you're an adult that's ridiculous. You need to grow up and respect your parents or move out and live your own life. If you're a kid then get your shit together and stop posting on sites like this because you obviously can't handle this lifestyle.[/QUOTE]

Stop getting caught .... Smoke when they at work or sleeping

5. dude how hard is it not to get caught, like damn people amaze me. Smoke it out fucking side, leave it outside, go back outside when you want to smoke. Don't be high around your parents. No getting caught, No need to lie about being high. I don't get people like you.. Especially after the first time getting caught, you did the same thing obviously another five times. You're not smart, and don't learn your lesson.

Really just think about it, who the fuck you trying to impress smoking in your parents house if they aren't cool with it? They don't think your cool.. To lazy to walk 10 feet out of a door? Don't even say it's cold bitch it's summer.

I DON'T GET PEOPLE, SO MANY CRYING THREADS ABOUT BEING CAUGHT AND HOW UPSET THEY ARE, BUT THEY AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID IT. ALSO, SO MANY PEOPLE CRYING THEIR LIFE IS OVER BECAUSE THEIR MOMMY OR DADDY CAUGHT THEM WITH SOME PLANT, FUCK YOU, I GOT 3 FELONIES AND I'M GOING TO PRISON, DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT FUCKED UP LIFE BITCH.

6. "If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you SON, I got 99 problems but a BITCH AIN'T ONE" lol yeah dude like ppl have previously said if uve gotten caught this many times, obviously you are not learning your lesson, and maybe should take some time to grow up b4 dancing with mj. This is just our opinions mane, but seriously fuck the vodka nd loose those cigarettes. Smoke ur tress outside. I would of suggested a smoke buddy but ill save that one. P.s. "Fuckin up, mayne!"

7. "Hah, you're having parent problems, i feel bad for you son. I've got many joints rolled and i'mma burn one"

lol, not really. I stil live with my parents too. Luckily, i'm not one for drinking. Not too much anymore i guess. I'm just tired of throwing up. Catch me at a party with an eighth and a few white-owls. But the getting caught part sucks. Just gotta learn to live with it. If you show a lot of responsibility and keep up with your shit, as well as keep weed on the down low, they won't care. Keep your money straight as well, that shows mad responsibility.

8. [quote name='"RollsRoyceGhost"']dude how hard is it not to get caught, like damn people amaze me. Smoke it out fucking side, leave it outside, go back outside when you want to smoke. Don't be high around your parents. No getting caught, No need to lie about being high. I don't get people like you.. Especially after the first time getting caught, you did the same thing obviously another five times. You're not smart, and don't learn your lesson.

Really just think about it, who the fuck you trying to impress smoking in your parents house if they aren't cool with it? They don't think your cool.. To lazy to walk 10 feet out of a door? Don't even say it's cold bitch it's summer.

I DON'T GET PEOPLE, SO MANY CRYING THREADS ABOUT BEING CAUGHT AND HOW UPSET THEY ARE, BUT THEY AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID IT. ALSO, SO MANY PEOPLE CRYING THEIR LIFE IS OVER BECAUSE THEIR MOMMY OR DADDY CAUGHT THEM WITH SOME PLANT, FUCK YOU, I GOT 3 FELONIES AND I'M GOING TO PRISON, DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT FUCKED UP LIFE BITCH.[/quote]

Your going to prison lol? Why don't you take some of your own advice dumbass. And I only got caught because they found my pieces and shit.

9. [/QUOTE]

lmfao! Jakced previous posters advice,J/K:p

10. Thats ridiculous^

11. Legal shit and a dick head judge is A LOT different than your 15 year old ass getting caught by your parents over and over. And I'm the dumb ass? Okay kid I was never caught once by any member of my family, not once. You're going on number 7 dip shit. Don't take my advice then.

They wouldn't of found your pieces FOR THE 6TH TIME, if you were SMART enough to not bring them inside. DERP DERP. I can be an asshole too.

12. It's pretty easy not to get caught. You just have to take an extra 5-10 minutes making precautions. When I was 16 smoking at my house I use to jam a towel under the door and open a window and put the fan in the window frame facing outward. I'd then just blow the smoke in there. When I'm done I'd put my bowl and weed in an air tight jar, hide it, and spray a lil febreeze.

Now, when I'm driving I always leave my weed right next to me so I can eat it easily without making to much movement. I also never bring anything I can't eat, so no bowls/bongs/pipes. And I most certainly never let my dumbass friends in my car with their pipes and shit.

13. Like other people said, it's really not that hard to just not get caught man. When I was living with my parents I never got caught once, I used to always smoke in the garden or inside. You just gotta be careful and not get reckless man. You got caught bro face it. If I were in your shoes I would just say "look I'm old enough to make my own decisions, I'm not gunna stop smoking MJ". Assuming you are 18, because of your posting on GC (a grown up) and not some school kid smoking weed in his room.

14. Your "stealth ability" sucks, kid! Quitting is the smartest thing you could do! :cool:

But may I suggest that you click that first link in my sig and start educating yourself? You lack of facts only makes things worse! :(

Here's a few that all kids should have bookmarked for an occasion like getting caught for the SIXTH TIME! :eek:

When Your Kid Smokes Pot (news – 2008)
    When Your Kid Smokes Pot | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory

Relief-oriented use of marijuana by teens (full - 2009)
    Relief-oriented use of marijuana by teens

Cannabis Use and Obesity and Young Adults ( abst - 2010)
    Cannabis Use and Obesity and Young Adults, The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Informa Healthcare

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

[/FONT] Are smart kids more likely to use drugs? (news – 2011)
    Are smart kids more likely to use drugs?  - Yahoo! News

High Childhood IQ Linked to Subsequent Illicit Drug Use, Research Suggests
    (news – 2011) High childhood IQ linked to subsequent illicit drug use, research suggests

Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco (news - 2007) Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco

Teens Who Smoke Marijuana But Not Tobacco Are Different From Other Teen Groups (news - 2007) Teens Who Smoke Marijuana But Not Tobacco Are Different From Other Teen Groups

Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens (news - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot] Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens, U.S. Doctor Disagrees | Fox News

[/FONT] No 'Smoking' Gun: Research Indicates Teen Marijuana Use Does Not Predict Drug, Alcohol Abuse (news - 2006) No 'Smoking' Gun: Research Indicates Teen Marijuana Use Does Not Predict Drug, Alcohol Abuse

Pot May Not Shrink Teens' Brains After All (news - 2006)
    Medical News: Pot May Not Shrink Teens' Brains After All - in Neurology, General Neurology from MedPage Today

Now click that first link in my sig and learn some more! Keep your family's medical history in mind as you read- Mom's fibro, Dad's atheroscherosis, Great-Aunt Rose's breast cancer, etc. Cannabis can treat a wide variety of ailments, and when Mom learns it will ease her fibro pain, she may not look at cannabis in quite the same way again. :smoke:

Granny :wave:

15. Why would you smoke cigs as a substitute? Fuck cigs man, there so damn bad for you, why do you need to smoke or drink something? Just stop doing everything for awhile

16. My advice? Grow some testicles and stop being so pathetic.

17. LMAO, I'd rather get caught by my parents a HUNDRED times BEFORE getting a FELONY. Sorry, had to RANDOMLY capitalize some WORDS since that seems to be your way of getting THINGS across.

18. Good luck with abstaining. She'll be waiting for you if you ever decide to come back.

19. [quote name='"52Lewis20Reed"']
    LMAO, I'd rather get caught by my parents a HUNDRED times BEFORE getting a FELONY. Sorry, had to RANDOMLY capitalize some WORDS since that seems to be your way of getting THINGS across.[/quote]

Only kids get in trouble by their parents

20. drinking isn't enjoyable anyway other than on special occasions. quitting weed is nothing. its harder the more often you smoked. if you smoked everyday and you quit cold turkey it kinda sucks for the first couple days but its not like u have withdrawals u just gotta find something to occupy your mind like girls or work or something.