Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

me... a goddie... and a pineapple (rant)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Dec 14, 2002.

1. hey rmjl... what is it with you and bananas? lol... the banana plant as a whole is an herb. everything on it is an herb. that's like saying a detached bay leaf isn't an herb because it's separated from the rest of the plant. i guess if you wanna get technical the part we eat is the fruit of the herb... but it is still an herb just the same.

::does COTTONS WINS dance::

hmm... maybe i should re-word that... a banana isn't considered part of the fruit group. it's classified as an herb. in order for something to be in the fruit group it has to produce seeds.