Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

me... a goddie... and a pineapple (rant)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Dec 14, 2002.

1. tonight is historic for me... 'tis the night i smoked my first dank goddie. and to top it off, it was to the head (goddie being a drained instead of split blunt... completely filled with buds (about a quarter's worth), for those who don't know). i was wrecked beyond all explaination. my friend and i each packed us a goddie. then we went into his van, and baked it like it's never been baked before, lol... and best of all. i got a costa rican golden pineapple waiting for me in the fridge for when i wake up... mmmmm. i can't wait!

well, i'm insanely tired... so i think i'm gonna go to bed now.

sweet dreams all... hope everyone's as wrecked as i was :hippie:

2. G'night Ol' Cotton Balls

3. i woke up today still a little bit high... damn... what a night. i told my *sack provider* i needed an eigth... he ends up giving me almost a quarter of NL...

hmmm... well... i'm about to go cut up that pineapple.

peace :D

4. Lucky Bastard.

5. hey dirtyd... i'll trade ya some of my pineapple for some of them vicodins :D

...pleeeease???

it's really good... just melts in your mouth

lmao!

6. groovy... :D

...how can people not like fruit??? lol. it boggles my mind ~~

7. i see... ever consider taking vitamines? centrum's good :)

8. More STML cases in the city.

Centrum silver and a bottle of Gingo Bioba a day will fix you up D.D. LOL

I always thought those commercials about pills that make you remember was bullshit. From experience they do work when the weed wears off..... Hahaha

Fruits are good but alot of people don't like them..

9. You don't like grapes, either? What about frozen ones? No oranges, apples, bananas, or kiwi? What about a chocolate covered frozen banana? Now those are good and since they are frozen the texture is ok and the chocolate is like a super bonus. No fruit at all? What about tomatoes?

10. RMJL,

Tomatoes are the shit!! Nothing I like better than a freshly sliced tomato with a little salt on it. Mmm.......

*drools on keyboard*

11. Tomatoes are yummy. I sometimes will eat the firmer ones like an apple...sprinkle salt on it before each bite. MMmmm....I think I'm hungry now.

I don't like them on sandwiches though...except a BLT, but not on burgers, that's for sure. Pickles, either. I dig pickles, but not on a sandwich.

12. i have to go with indianatoker on the one about tomatoes w/a little salt. very yummy. i usually don't bother slicing them though... just eat 'em like an apple with the salt shaker handy :D

hey rmjl... i think i heard somewhere that bananas aren't fruit... but i'm not sure (if) what they are... hmmm... i have such a horrible memory, lol.

13. I was thinking that I've heard this somewhere as well. But I can't remember. Hehehe, don't fell bad cottons, I've got a horrible memory too pal!

14. I think it's a fruit.

ba·nan·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-nn)
    n.
    Any of several treelike Asian herbs of the genus Musa, especially M. acuminata, having a terminal crown of large, entire leaves and a hanging cluster of fruits.
    The elongated, edible fruit of these plants, having a thick yellowish to reddish skin and white, aromatic, seedless pulp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Portuguese, and Spanish from Wolof, Mandingo,, and Fulani.]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    [Buy it]

banana

\Ba*na"na\, n. [Sp. banana, name of the fruit.] (Bot.) A perennial herbaceous plant of almost treelike size (Musa sapientum); also, its edible fruit. See Musa.

Note: The banana has a soft, herbaceous stalk, with leaves of great length and breadth. The flowers grow in bunches, covered with a sheath of a green or purple color; the fruit is five or six inches long, and over an inch in diameter; the pulp is soft, and of a luscious taste, and is eaten either raw or cooked. This plant is a native of tropical countries, and furnishes an important article of food.

Banana bird (Zo["o]l.), a small American bird (Icterus leucopteryx), which feeds on the banana.

Banana quit (Zo["o]l.), a small bird of tropical America, of the genus Certhiola, allied to the creepers.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

banana

n 1: any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits [syn: banana tree] 2: elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

LOL! ;)

15. Thanks for the answer RMJL. Hehe, that's more information about bananna's then I ever care to read again!! Interesting though!

16. it's an herb... that grows fruit. the main characteristic of a fruit is that it has seeds... which bananas don't

17. Ok Cottons, so the point you're making is that a banana as we know it is actually the fruit of a banana. Am I right?

Wait :::edit:::

That still isn't right though, because they are saying that the fruit is the thing that we know to be a banana so therefore it is a fruit.

Concede, damn it!!!!

18. I WILL NEVER CONCEDE

::does will not concede dance::

actually if you read the one definition, the banana as we know it is only the pulp of the fruit of the herb... the plant as a whole is an herb, therefore making it's fruit an herb as well.

19. You did it and didn't even know it. You said it was a fruit. "...therefore making it's fruit an herb as well."

::::doing the I WIN dance::::

20. Damn it!! Now I'm forced to reread all the banana info. This is becoming a very interesting thread I have to say......

Does this mean if a fruit doesn't have seeds, then it really isn't a fruit? Hmmm.....

*Does confused about the lies he believed about banana's all his life dance*

Hehe..........