mdma

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by milkman407, Dec 1, 2008.

1. my friend was talking about how he took a pill the other day during the thanksgiving brake ( hope u all ate well and smoked alot ). he said hes got 3 left and will give them to me im interested in them.

he said there double stacks with a naked girl on them ( the outline ).

I've never fucked with anything but mj and a zanny bar every now and then.

so im just wondering if its worth taking?

again, I've never done ex before so I have no idea what to exspect, what to do and not to do etc.. I will be taking these with my brother, my girl, and 2 other kids who bought the other 2 he had ( he had 6 in total, and he took 1 so 5 )

it will be at my house and we will be listening to music and just hanging out.

should we smoke before dropping the pills?

whats the best method.

sorry for all the questions

:smoking::wave:

2. youll feel energetic and euphoric.
    drink water, not alcohol.
    take a huge bong toke when your rollin good...it feels nice.

3. is it worth it? FUCK yes it is, you are guarenteed to have the most amazing fucking time of your life. the euphoria is so amazing it can't even compare to anything else.

4. yeah what he said dont forget to take a bong toke

5. and a toke and another toke

6. Smoke the whole time if you're just chillin at home off one pill. Drink as you usually would, just take it easy. Nothing to worry about if your friend already took them and said they're good.
    Alcohol in moderation is ok especially of you're at home and only on one pill.
    And there is no such thing as stacked pills.

7. sounds like a fun time, and as long as i stay hydrated i should be fine :).

will update you all when this goes down, should be around x-mas time.

8. alcahol can ruin the effects of eccies so dont drink. smoking is good and i can say the ecstasy quite possibly my favorite drug, just because of the feeling it gives you.

9. hahah what a perfect answer every other thread about this people always seem to demean the effects of MDMA

Its f*cking awesome! try it asap!

10. Or it can enhance it, like it does for me. Depends on the person.

11. its just dangerous to do cause your double dehydrating your body. if you drink alcohol, drink lots of water too.

12. waffle312 just picked up a white mercadies and hes trying to make me take half. what could possibly be in this pill?

13. anything. I stay stick to mollies, you know what your getting and its wonderful unadultered bliss.