Mdma

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindgnome, May 29, 2008.

1. how safe is this to do. If there is a high chance of it being cut with amphetamines I don't want to do it. Also, whats it like, I understand that there is no visual stimulation that comes with it, but can there be cev's and such? I love music, so I am pretty sure this would be very enjoyable to try.

2. Ive rolled many times, as long as u trust where u get the pills from, you should have a blast. make sure u take them with some friends and go to the bar or something. The more people rolling the better the time. I highly reccomdend being somewhere where the music can be real loud and reall bassy also when ur at ur peak( rolling hardest) go in ur bathroom and turn the hot water on and let the room fill with steam than go in there. makes u roll harder have fun be safe drink water

3. the main reason people buy molly's(mali) in the first place is because they arent cut. the matter inside the pill capsule should almost look like > cork. i assume if you have access, its through someone you know well, which would make them less inclined to even thinking about ripping you off or cutting it, besides thats why they're so expensive.

how much are they going for?

4. well he said it was 15 dollars for a "roll", which sounds kind of like a lot, because he sells blotter for 3 dollars a hit. This person has sold me LSD and shrooms many occasions, I haven't had a problem with him yet. What is the experience like?

5. MDMA IS an amphetamine man. If you mean, a high chance of meth being used to cut it, then don't bother trying it. Unless you have a pill testing kit, you don't know exactly what your getting at all. oh and BULLSHIT there's no visual stimulation. Bong, you need to do a lot more research before using MDMA bro, you're obviously ill informed on a lot of things, and the information is everywhere man. If you don't do your research, chances of injury are increased.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I was actually with some people and I had taken some shrooms, and I saw this guy that was rolling and he looked like a zombie, his eyes were droopy and they were rolled back funny, it seemed like he was really fucked up. I would want to do it for the music, so are most pills cut with methamphetamine (thats what I meant by amphetamine) I do know the A stands for amphetamine. I don't want to put ephedrine into my body or any of that bull shit either though. By visual stimulation I meant enhancement of colors and such, like a low dose acid trip. I didn't mean breathing walls or anything like that.

7. There is enhanced color (mainly with lights) and colors seem more vibrant. "most" pills aren't cut with Meth, but it is definately one of the more common cuts. But you could also get MDA, 2c-b, ketamine, 2c-i, ect. Youll want to purchase a pill testing kit off Dance Safe if you want to be sure. Igotthecottons made an MDMA FAQ thread somewhere, search for it. It'll help you out a lot more than I can right now. if I had sleep, I'd be able to help you down the the very last detail. Sorry bro.

8. Thanks for all the info, I am probably going to erowid to read about it. He had some 2 c-e that he said he got off the net.

9. we must be talking about different forms of MDMA (i guess?).

the only molly ive ever seen up here, was in your average pill capsule, $40, 12-14 hours of hardcore ecstacy.