MDMA + SSRI's (Prozac) Help/Advice Please!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NFloyd2357, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Ok, so here's the situation. I literally JUST got prescribed to prozac for my anxiety (not depression). I will start taking 20mg a day, starting tomorrow (july 27). On august 3rd, I'm going to jones beach for a concert, where I will also be taking E. I have read that SSRI's can reduce the effects of ssri's, so here is my question/plan:

I plan on taking the prozac every day starting tomorrow. I think I'm going to skip one day (august 2nd) the day before i roll, and on the 3rd, i will take it, but not until after im done rolling (i read that ssri's taken 4 hours after MDMA actually helps prevent neurotocicity or something). I know I can combine these two safely, but if i take the above plan of action, will i at least experience a a good MDMA high? I will only have been taking an ssri for 6 days, skipping one day (8/2, day before), taking E, and then back on prozac. ANY advice is greatly appreciated, ESPECIALLY from those with experience.

also, will skipping a day and a half of prozac fuck with it's 3 week period or whatever of starting to work? Because i go back to my doctor 3 weeks from tomorrow to check the progress and see if the medicine is working.

I have taken E once before, btw
    and I've been searching erowid and these boards. Got some good tips, but I need a solid opinion.

2. My advice: Don't take SSRIs.

Other advice: Your roll will suck if you do that. You would have to take a lot more, which I do not recommend at all.

All the times I took E on SSRIs (which I will never take again... they are the devil), the roll was shit unless I popped more than I really would ever want to. (3 to feel anything, but of course you may have a different experience).