(MDMA)Ecstasy

Discussion in 'General' started by Sleeze, Dec 28, 2006.

1. I'm going to try X tonight and I was wondering what all of you think of it.

How is it compared to Marijuana?

Have you tried it?

Did you like it?

2. when its pure id say its the best drug in the world but theres alot of bunk ass methbombs out there and you never really know what your getting

3. Majority people who do it says its awsome. I thought it was tight, very long which made it better. You feel wonderful. If your bald it will be nuts because it gives you a pretty intense head rush. Hug someone when your tripping on it, its a feeling like no other. Opposite sex though no joke that shit has made people gay. Its similar to pot in some ways yet i don't know everything just feels like your reproductive parts (penis,vagina) whatever sex you are.

4. your first time is the best time...can't compare it to marijuana...pure MDMA caps will take about 15-20 min to hit and hit you HARD!...you will feel your body "floating" you will feel full of energy and happiness and will feel like you just wanna party ur ass off all night...you become fearless when on extasy...one advice is to keep drinking lots of water all night before going to bed so u dont feel like shit in the morning...another thing is if someone gives u a cigg ur gonna crave ciggs all night and can easily go thru a pack in one night...i dont smoke ciggs but when i used to ROLL on E i would smoke at least 5 ciggs in a few hours...the E trip should last u a good 4 - 6 hours depending on the quality of it of course...oh, if you got some vaporub...put a little bit under ur nose and ur airwaves will open up and will make u feel even better...should be a fun night...make sure you do it with at least 5 other people that are gonna roll

speaking of opposite sex...get a massage from a chick when ur on it...ur gonna fuckin melt away

5. Heh, alright, thanks for the advice, I'm going to try and find a party or something to try it at.

I am always hesitant to try new drugs infront of large groups of people though...

Also, how much should I take for my first time? I'm a male and I only weigh 140 Lbs.

6. Rolls are fuckin awesome. Definitely try it. I've only done it once and I loved it. I can't wait till I get some more.

7. just one pill/capsule...trust me it will do you up the first time. I've done that shit 7 times and every time i just took one pill...2 of those times were pure MDMA caps...those are the best.

dont worry about doing it with alot of people...thats what this drug is meant for...you will wanna be where the action is once your trip is at its PEAK.

8. I highly encourage people to try it atleast once, twice if at all possible. I say twice because I've seen people do it the first time and be overwhelmed and the whole experience is ruined for them. The second time, they know whats coming.

9. you will love it!! turn the lights off put some trance music on and just dance your ass off! dont forget your glow sticks;)

10. id say get 2 cuz they prolly wont be pure unless you get the hang ten, surfer dudes those are fuckin great had a couple last weekend

11. MDMA is great, but just don't get lost in that shit. take one pill. half a pill won't give you half the high. just chill listen to music, have a pack of gum, and cold water.

12. Fuck Ex and all them homemade drugs. doing them drugs fucks your shit up. people have a chance of dying. and not necessarily cuz they overdose...but because they are allergic to it and didnt know.

fuck all that. stick to bud. shroomz. and coke. ha

13. i took one pill for my first time and for some reason it didnt really work. must have been a bad pill. for my second time i took two, it was at ultra music festival which is a huge trance concert/festival in downtown miami and it was completely fucking nuts. i felt soo awesome. but i was so wasted that i accidently stole some girls blanket. its a funny story, i left my g/f and my cousin on this hill sitting on this blanket b/c i wanted to chill with my friends for a bit. after im done chilling with friends i go back up the hill only to see this lady holding the blanket i left there but my g/f was no were to b found. after arguing for a bit with this lady.. her b/f comes and i convince him that im telling the truth and that his g/f was a blanket thief. he actually believes me instead of his g/f cuz she is rolling balls and he snatches the blanket from her and gives it to me. then i get a call from my g/f and she is like "who the fuck are those ppl ur talking to?" i say "what, where are u?" and she says on the hill sitting on the blanket where u left me. it turns out that i went up the wrong part of the hill and saw someone with a similar blanket and ending up stealing ther blanket. sorry for the rambling but it was my first time ever rolling and my friends couldnt get over the fact that i stole someones blanket.

14. I'll take my chances, llockhart. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of, and have been tested for allergies.

Also, the shipment is in. I got two and i'm thinking of trying one now/posting up on it, and saving the other for a rave, or concert.

15. my advice woul be to be prpared for an achy jaw the next morn lol

16. that is the funniest shit ive heard all day

17. Ecstasy is WONDERFUL. Bring something to rub...i dunno if you have any mechanical pencils that have the grip part on them? If so, take one of those off and just carry it in your pocket the whole time then take it out at some point and just rub it...feeeeeellllllsss soooooooooo gooooooooooood. JESUS. Yeah and your first time will be the best time no doubt about that. Just take one though that's what I did my first time and I was HIGHHHHH.

What kind are you taking may I ask?

18. Hmm, i'm not sure what kind it is, but I payed $12 each.

My question is: Should I take the purple horse or the yellow duck first?

Edit: Goodbye Mr. Duck

19. Rollin yet?

..I know I am, 2 pink moons...

20. Well, I popped one and it's been an hour, I didn't think I was feeling it so I got up and I feel a little... lighter... Might be a placebo effect.

How about you?

Edit: Dancin' around & playing guitar now... Trying to be more active to help bring it up. I think it's about to hit me hard.