Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mdical MJ in CT?? Where can i go?? Have card with no use...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by corso415, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Hi everyone i just received my medical mj card and now i have nowhere to use it lol ... does anyone know of any delivery people or any news on anything at all ... thank you ... corso

2. In CT your forced to find a caretaker in RI willing to sell to you if you want Med grade. A lot of them are just drug dealers that are selling over ripe buds with degraded thc or trying to pass decent bud for med grade. Bring your tricome scope and common sence with you. Your hitting the streets so theres a chance to get robbed. Otherwise grow a personal medicinal plant. Don't over due it because you dont have the option of growing in CT but with no other option and only growing for yourself you should be clear in court. 

3. Craigslist or local forums. I've gotten some fire buds off a local forum. It's pretty easy finding caregivers looking for patients. 

4. which local forum? because i thought i was on one lol