MCGlassGallery Inline ash catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smoky_toky, Feb 16, 2011.

1. ask for a better picture of the slits..flash is messing up the view of them.

i'd suggest getting a SSFG a/c and a mouthpiece..almost the same price..if you ever get a tube u will have a a/c to use also.

2. looks good to me! im about to get that "j lock" they got. looks clean and thick to me. :rolleyes:

3. 14 total sits of diffusion ain't bad at all. If your gonna get it you might as well go for the bubbler setup which comes with a j lock. The j lock is actually pretty thick, I got two, first one came slightly chipped but still useable so the owner let me keep that one and sent me another one free of charge.

4. I agree with the guy above, get an inline and a mouth piece so youll have a bubbler and an AC!

5. Thanks guys im going to order this.
    I do have a bong but i need to get a new stem for it because i dont like it being a 18/14 low pro.

6. i have the same exact inline as that and also which an attachment to make it bub, and id have to give it like a 7 out of 10 i like it but i think you culd do better

Headford Glass - Sand Blasted Inline Bubbler
    something like that, my friend has it and its truly fantastic
    and made by great blowers with jake and ben wilson being the blowers

7. how does the headford inline ashcatchter compare to this because it only has like 8 slits

8. i can say with out a doubt that the headford hits better than the rusty inline, and it is going to be a lot more durable as well cause it doesn't have 2 pieces to it.

9. my lady just bought me that "j lock" they got in their shop. cant wait to get it:hello:

10. [​IMG]
    how do those look :wave:

11. Looks decent..could be cleaner.
    thats why i suggest ssfg..his slits are a bit more precise and clean..only thing is they aren't gridded.