McGangbang

Discussion in 'General' started by tokeysmokey23, May 7, 2011.

1. Anybody ever went to McDonald's and ordered the McGangbang? Of course it's not a real menu on the item but the cooks all know what it is in my town. It only costs two dollars and it's a McChicken stuffed in between a double cheeseburger. One of the most delicious munchie foods I've ever had. Try it out.

Feedback???? :smoke:

2. I just order it separate ... but yes, delicious. :D

3. never tried it but i want too :hello:

4. i like to make cook my own fast food menu items using real ingredients
    it's better than you could ever imagine

5. I'm so hungry, I think I'm gonna walk to Mickey D's now! :D

6. they're only good when high. i've eaten a few sober and i just feel like a disgusting fuck afterwards.

7. I've never felt disgusting for eating anything... Ever. I am a man of no shame

8. i don't mean i feel shameful. i mean i physically feel like shit

9. Yes, yes.

Everyone who eats at McD's and has a Grasscity account should know what a McGangbang is. :D:wave:

10. when i get those bad munchies i've gotta order two

11. I ordered a pizza about 20 minutes ago and now I'm kind of regretting it.

McGangBang sounds delicious right now.

Why is it that when you order a pizza time slows down to a crawl?

12. Nasty. But so is everything from that place.

13. this ... seriously. I could drink crisco and burp and move on with my life.

mcdonalds isn't the best food, but it's still good (albeit greasy) ... but if you can show me a place where I can get a chicken sandwich and a cheeseburger for under $2.50 that tastes better ... lemme know. :D

14. #15 tokeysmokey23, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Never have truer words been spoken

15. big mac sauce mmmmmmmmm

16. They're great

17. My friend swears by mcgangbangs. I have yet to try one, I usually rather get the mcdouble and fries rather than chicken.

18. a single chik fil a sandwich beats the shit out of anything u could possibly order there

19. We call them McDank's and you can make them just about anywhere with a value menu.