Mcgangbang

Discussion in 'General' started by DJchronic2, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Ahh, yeah, it does depend on how much you eat. People who get a whole meal definitely aren't livin' on the cheap side, but a double cheeseburger does fill me up.

Still though, I can get a bunch of chicken breasts for a few bucks at the store and have left overs for days. :confused_2:

And double cheeseburgers are like $1.20 here now. Lame! :p

2. Really? Do you grill the chicken breasts?

Yeah... the double cheeseburgers are $1.20 but I think they call the $1 ones McDoubles.

3. You can do a ton of things with chicken breasts. :smoking:
    Last week my husband cooked some on the stove with just salt and pepper and it turned out excellent.
    You can get breading for cheap and make breaded chicken, I put a little garlic in with mine and added marinara sauce and it was tasty as hell. As not-very-healthy as it is, I threw a few pieces of the leftovers in the deep fryer, made 'em nice and crispy. :smoke:
    The possibilities are endless! :D

I've acquired a new appreciation for home-cooked meals since my husband started cooking for me. :p

4. i had the dollar menu on mind when i made that comment :cool:

5. #25 DJchronic2, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    crushing up some cornflakes and putting it in the breading makes a huge difference to.it works really good.

6. I've actually begun cooking a lot of home-cooked meals. Today I made some Mexican Lasagna and yesterday I made some Meatloaf mixed with bleu cheese with my special ketchup/A-1 sauce. I've also really loved to start making my self breakfast... various breakfast sandwhichs, western omlets, toad-in-the-holes, etc.

Cooking my own food really satisfies me for some reason...

7. I prefer eggs and flour rather than cornflakes but I do most of my deep frying in a wok.

8. yeah flour and eggs are essential, i just mean mix the cornflakes in the flour for an extra kick.It sounds crazy but regular fried chips work awesome if you're out of cornflakes.

9. ok i got a mcgangbang in the fridge right now.That thing is going to taste fucking crazy.

10. ok i would just like to say FUCK. I tried to mc gangbang today after realizing i had 2.50 in change. I pulled away from the taco stand determined to mcgangbang and i got there and the double cheese was one fucking sixty fucking nine. fuck. so i got the mcchicken double instead. was still pretty bomb but it needed tomatoes

11. ^am i the only one who laughed at this response?