Mcgangbang

Discussion in 'General' started by DJchronic2, Mar 5, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

from urban dictionary-

Mcgangbang - This is a tasty sandwich combination from McDonald's. Off the Dollar Menu you order one double cheeseburger and one Spicy McChicken sandwich. Spit the double cheeseburger between the two patties, and then put the entire Spicy McChicken sandwich inside the double cheeseburger. This originated from Daytona Beach McDonald's Restaurants.

2. also known as the barnyard burger.
    also known as the super deluxe double mcchicken burger.

it's delicious.

3. Did that McVodka originate from Daytona Beach as well?

4. looks gross as hell.. wtf
    want to add syrup next?

5. Needs more bacon. :D

6. yes,as with the Mcpringles.

7. I can't wait until tomorrow to try this...

8. This was big when I worked at best buy.

9. Or You can do it with wendys value meal

Their jr bacon cheesburger and chicken sandwhich

I am much more of a Wendys person

10. Lovely.

Thisiswhyyourefat.com

11. Dude... YES!

It would probably taste 1000X better than McDonald's... Wendy's is the best place ever.

12. I'm not fat at all... in fact I am very fit and I eat fast food 3-4 times a week.

13. I think he linked to it because the Mcgangbang is on there. A long with a shit ton of other disgustingly awesome dishes. :p

14. Also known as diarrhea.
    Sometimes it baffles me what people spend money on to listen to their stomachs, that has absolutely no nutritional value.
    Fit = healthy, not = someone who eats fast food 4 times a week.

15. thisiswhyyourefat.com..i went there and holy shit some of that stuff is just fucking nasty...they had a can of pork brains in milk gravy which had like 3500 mg of cholesterol...WTF!

16. [​IMG]

17. because its cheap and tastes good. its expensive to eat healthy. believe me im trying!

18. best.site.ever.

19. Well, if ya wanna be technical, it's a hell of a lot cheaper to buy ingredients for meals at the grocery store and cook your own food at home...

Hell, even frozen dinners are cheaper than most fast food.

But I guess compared to like real restaurants and stuff it's pretty cheap. :p

20. I don't know though... for just $1.08 you can get a double cheeseburger which really is a whole meal for me.