Mcgangbang

Discussion in 'General' started by _EastCoastStoner, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Just wondering if anyone else thinks the McGangBang is the best munchies. Basically, it is a double cheeseburger split in half with a Spicy Chicken or regular McChicken in the middle. It is heaven and it looks like this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408239450.455931.jpg

2. Triple stacked? Shit I can barely handle a Big Mac bruh

3. I used to have some homies who worked at mickey d's..it's real. I also had a sandwhich named the Big N Nasty, a long time ago when I worked at wally world, I had a friend who worked at the mcdonalds inside the store. he knew i always came to work stoned out of my mind, so when i'd show up on my break he'd fuck with me big time and this one particular time he shoved the bag at me an said "THERE, I made it extra big n nasty for ya." I was dying, I couldnt even breathe I was laughing so hard..I unwrapped it and it was a big n tasty...with like 5 patties & one chicken patty & some fries on it.

4. Hell yes! Men after my own heart!

McGangbang are the shizz yo

5. Regular cheeseburger and instead of the 1 patty get 3 Grand Angus patties. Totals about 1pound of beef, tastes great but is pretty fucken unhealthy.

Once me and my mates were at HungryJacks (burger king if you are from US), and we ordered a 9patty cheeseburger and the guy made it into a 13patty burger just to beat the store record!

I may have to get a mcgangbang soon, maybe today :)

6. I'll stick with healthy food.. like the double down from KFC.

Mobile mumbling..

7. Take the best thing from mcdicks and it has nothing on a place like 5 Guys or In N Out. Five guys, the food is always fresh, the fries are fresh and salty and always over packed. They have those fancy new age touch screen soda dispensers where a nigga can get a vanilla coke. Not hating on any mcdicks lovers but I just disagree that anything from there can be considered the best munchies. 

8. The mcgangbang gets 5 stars from me definitely the best item at McDonald's, I tried it with the hot and spicy McChickens and doesn't taste as good.

Add tomatoes and bacon for extra flavor haha

9. #10 MCMHH, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Not exactly that way, i just order a few burgers and stack them however I want to...

10. So unhealthy but taste so good. Cheap too.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

11. What the fuck, man.
    Eat some vegetables or something....jesus christ...

12. I was gonna try this once but I forgot how to make it so I asked the employee and they told me they didn't make them so i left  :confused_2:

13. God damn it. Now I have to get one tomorrow.

14. Five Guys HELL Yeah!

15. oh man just to much burger for me........but I did try to finish of a quad pounder meal from mc donalds

16. fuck, now i want a burger.