McGangbang or McChurger?

Discussion in 'General' started by Koffing, Mar 24, 2012.

1. there is no difference, it's the mcdouble cause I'm in canada and that's on the dollar menu.

2. I don't eat mcgangbangs often, but when I do I pimp mine out like a boss ass motherfucker. Here's how I do it.

1: Order the McDouble and McChicken, but instead of mayo tell them to put the Big Mac Sauce on it.

2: Dismantle the McDouble. Put some sweet and sour sauce on the very bottom bun.

3: Put barbeque sauce in the middle of the 2 meat patties.

4: Insert McChicken without bottom bun.

5: Enjoy motherfucker. You just made the most baller ass burger/chicken sandwich and it only costs you $2.37. TWO MOTHERFUCKING THIRTY SEVEN. YOU CANT FUCKING BEAT THAT DEAL YO. SWAG ME THE FUCK OUT. SWAG ME THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT! SWAG MEEEEEE OUT!

3. My friend tried to order a mcgangbang and the lady said wait? She didn't know what it was lol

4. If I never eat at McDonald's again, it will be too soon.

5. My set reps the name McMunchie all day son!!

6. McBitchtits amongst my group of friends here in Vegas.

7. [quote name='"JeetJeet"']I don't eat mcgangbangs often, but when I do I pimp mine out like a boss ass motherfucker. Here's how I do it.

1: Order the McDouble and McChicken, but instead of mayo tell them to put the Big Mac Sauce on it.

2: Dismantle the McDouble. Put some sweet and sour sauce on the very bottom bun.

3: Put barbeque sauce in the middle of the 2 meat patties.

4: Insert McChicken without bottom bun.

5: Enjoy motherfucker. You just made the most baller ass burger/chicken sandwich and it only costs you $2.37. TWO MOTHERFUCKING THIRTY SEVEN. YOU CANT FUCKING BEAT THAT DEAL YO. SWAG ME THE FUCK OUT. SWAG ME THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT! SWAG MEEEEEE OUT![/quote]

No , I will not swag you out sir .

8. It's a Mcgangbang plain and simple. It's what happens when a mcchicken sandwich gets gang raped by a double cheeseburger

9. Best $2.16
    Very very well spent

Lol I actually went a bought it first,then got baked, and then ate it cuz I didnt want to waste time and I was already starving

I had to reheat it but it was amazing

ForumRunner_20120325_011230.png

10. Fuckin Mc Gutbusters more like it, Toilet bowl bombin all day long yo.

11. AWESOME :D bout to get one myself lol

12. i thought a McGangBang was a Big Mac and a McChicken

13. Sounds more like a McTwat

14. kid reminds me of that kid from the project x movie.

15. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Best $2.16
    Very very well spent

Lol I actually went a bought it first,then got baked, and then ate it cuz I didnt want to waste time and I was already starving

I had to reheat it but it was amazing

[/quote]

Thats such a sad looking burger.

16. It's awesome.....you guys don't know what your missing and I hate mcdonalds