McD's drive thru

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soshallow, Mar 26, 2009.

1. I had another user name, but I can't seem to log on. I mostly just read when I was stoned.. I'm not much of a story teller.. but I wanna share this..

Anyway... the other night the guy that usually hooks me up was MIA so I decided to take a drive to my girl's house and we thought we'd get some food and a bottle of wine.

She lives in BK and I don't, so picking up wasn't an option. I usually smoke her out. I'm the go to girl for my friends.. which I don't mind cause they're good to me.

We decide to go to Mickey D's and it was pretty late so we had to order at the window. It took them a while to get our food and during that time we were joking around saying we're gonna ask the dude if he knows where I can get some bud. So I did. I asked him in English first and he smiles and shrugs his shoulders.. so I then said mota.. (he was obviously hispanic) and he immediately understood.. he tells me to hold on a minute.

He comes back with the manager and I love messing with people. I love to joke around and that's what my friend and I are known for. Anyway I'm like oh man.. I didn't wanna get the manager involved and he assures me that he's like everyone else and he can hook it up. I asked for a dub and he said he didn't have much on him so we settle for a dime.

I drive back around and we do the exchange and in his cheesiest voice tells me to have a nice night.. He gave us more than a gram.. Idk what his intentions were, but hey whateva. So we stop at the nearest bodega pick up a blunt and go back to her place. Of course I'm calling my husband and other friends telling them what happened and fucking around like the loser that I am...

Needless to say it was great bud. Reminded me of the shit I used to get in Cali. The night doesn't end there though. Some crazy shit is always happening to us.

It was too cold to smoke outside and it was already past 2am.. so we decide to smoke in her room.. she's one of those paranoid freaks and mid blunt she starts buggin out that some guy is running down the street and sits across from our building and is looking up at us. I then hear his scream out "yo let me get a hit of that".... lol.. we start laughing and I look at her and say just loud enough for her to hear "so come up mothaucka" and he fucking hears me!!!!!! Lol

So he's yells back I'll be right up.... and runs to our building and opens the door with his OWN keys.. so my friend is like you live in my building!!!! Too late cus he's already on his way up. She's buggin out and goes to her front door and I have my dog in my arms trying not to laugh and wake her mom. We hear the elevator stop on her floor and we hear a guy walking to a door and knocking pretty loud. So now I'm kinda worried... who the hell would be balsy enough to actually come up!!!!

I assume he was drunk... anyway he finally gets to her door and knocks... lmao.. she's like havin a panic attack and im just standing holding my dog. He finally says ok its like that and we hear his phone ring. He starts talking in russian and gets back on the elevator. She makes me run back to her room and shut off her lights... hoping he got confused and counted the windows wrong.

This crazy ass dude is back outside yelling for us, and counting the windows.. she was done.. she was so scared.. and I'm here fuckin around with her for the hell of it. Anyway he finally got the point and she made me stay up with her till about 4am.

Next morning we waked and baked.. made some blueberry muffins and I was on my way.

Ahi ta :smoking:

2. Wait you were going to your girls house but you called up your husband? im so confused. hahaha:confused:

3. my girl = my friend :confused_2:

4. Girl as in friend who happens to be a girl lol.

5. Her girl's as in her friend girls. Guys: Friends = my guys. Girls: Friends = my girls.

The OP is a female.

Great story, you should have opened the door and asked who the fuck was knocking at 2 in the morning, make him think he got the wrong apartment.

6. Awesome story.

7. That's crazy, you New Yorkers are a different breed, and that's not a bad thing at all.

8. sounds pretty fuckin awesome to me! :D

9. before i read the whole thing i thought the story was going to be ur dealer worked at mcdonalds thats why he was mia lmao and u got bud but good story............