Mcdonalds

Discussion in 'General' started by GrabTheMic, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Im getting a job at mcdonalds.
    I smoked today cause I thought she wasn't gonna call.
    I might be fucked I might not be.
    It all depends if they test me.
    Fuck I am blitzed

2. Mcdonalds doesn't test.

Just relax and smoke another.

3. McDonalds is a joke man they wont drug test you.

4. This I just got finished with a month of a t break sitting on some og kush.
    It is so dank

5. You would only get tested if they really don't like you. it's just a hassle for you and them. Not to mention they can't force you to pay for it.

6. mmm mchickens mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7. A lot of fast food places make you fill out a form saying they CAN drug test you ... but I've worked at a LOT of fast food places as a teenager and never got drug tested - not even an interview one. Never worked where someone got tested either ... or heard of a friend working at one getting drug tested.

Keep toking.

Think of it this way ... you don't get paid much. If they fire you, they have to spend money going through the rehire process and training someone else - and they'll end up only saving a few dimes an hour if you've been there 6+ months. They don't want to do that, so they don't. They'll fire you for a bullshit reason before they DT.

8. if it was white castle then i would go on a tbreak..but since its mcdonalds. fuck it bro.

9. Thanks dudes
    I enjoy all your guys help
    I'll enjoy some more later tonight

10. What part of Texas are you in?

I loved working at Micky D's that place was the shit, and actually I met an amazing hookup from there, only problem was he didn't have a phone.

I smoked weed in the walk in freezer which is probably the best thing I've ever experienced at work but I don't recommend it unless nobody is there or you plan on quitting

11. Rotten ronnie'e eh? Don't worry about drug tests, and just keep up your employee performance. Get tight with the crew there and you should be smooth sailing.

12. North fort worth dude

13. I've heard that they DO in fact drug test.

14. I haven't eaten there in almost a year. And probably never will again.

15. They dont last time I worked there. McDs bottom of the barrel