McDonalds

Discussion in 'General' started by hiimhi, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Doesn't test for drugs, right?

2. No, it's a fast food joint. They are the lowest of the low on the todem pole of jobs.

3. High turnover rate so nope. Pretty much every fast food place, everyone blazes. GL bro.

4. Thanks bro, figure gotta start somewhere...need that new hard drive!

5. dude apply at wendys! use to work there and the food is way better, id blaze with my manager once we closed the lobby.. and then id take chicken nuggets, wrap em in bacon, and dip em in ranch.. plus the job was easy

6. I'll apply there too:smoke:

7. is really skimpin' on their ice cream cones - order one and you'll see!

8. hell ya they are that's forsure
    but they're only a dollar:hello:

9. lol thats probably why half the work force is 16-

10. because they don't test for drugs?

11. They certainly don't test at the drive-up window! LOL

12. Nope, thats why I filled out an application lol

13. Nope.... funny thing is at the one I work at about 20 people work. Also those 20 seem to get the most work done fastest.

14. meant to say 20 ppl Blaze

15. Nah, they definitely don't drug test.

Try and get the night shift is possible, man. One of my buddies was a night shift manager or something at burger king and I used to go in at 2 am, eat chicken fries and get drunk with him in the ball pit. Good times.

He and his underlings would just smoke dope and get drunk throughout their shifts because no one but drunks and stoners want burger king after 1 am.

16. I could never work at a fast food place. Holy fuck I'm already fat enough, I'd go on junk food overload if I worked at McDonalds.

17. free food while working, and 50% off when not!:hello: