Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mcdonalds...Warning! :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Breeski13, Jun 8, 2009.

1. So, me and my boyfriend decided that we should get mcdonalds...
    We were pretty high...munchies kicked in...mcdonalds called...
    so we followed.
    We drive up and order a large fry, a large vanilla shake, 3 chocolate chip cookies, and a southern style chicken sand which...as we are ordering we are dancing and laughing hysterically, at things that would only be THAT funny at the time, and just all around zoning out.
    So, after the car ahead of us moves we pull up. Very excited I might add. (You only get THAT excited for food, when your high) and I look to my left...
    inside the window...
    and dundundun...
    VIDEO CAMERAS!!!
    now, it would not be so bad, if the cameras were placed afar.
    No...
    These cameras are located in the order box.
    All up in your face.
    Seeing EVERY LITTLE THING your doing...
    up close. and personal.
    The employees at Mcdonalds must have a blast watching people at night, pulling up to order mcdonalds, probably high...
    They probably gather...
    Always Watching...

Please, keep in mind...this was all a realization I had while high.
    :eek:

2. cool.....

3. Lots of youtube material here, I bet.

4. Bro....

5. Wierd because that reminds me.

One time me and my girlfriend decided that we should get mcdonalds...
    We were pretty high...munchies kicked in...mcdonalds called...
    so we followed.
    We drive up and order a large fry, a large vanilla shake, 3 chocolate chip cookies, and a southern style chicken sand which...as we are ordering we are dancing and laughing hysterically, at things that would only be THAT funny at the time, and just all around zoning out.
    So, after the car ahead of us moves we pull up. Very excited I might add. (You only get THAT excited for food, when your high) and I look to my left...
    inside the window...
    and dundundun...
    VIDEO CAMERAS!!!

6. / thread

7. They don't really care. The just are there to make sure you don't break/steal/deface things.

8. I stopped reading when you said you had a boyfriend.

9. Yeah, im sure the minimum wage workers just love to stay after work and watch the surveillance videos...:rolleyes:

10. Yeah...McDonald's fucking sucks anyway.

11. Yea fast food is usually disgusting to me, but thats funny, I would totally stay if there was a rage about these crazy ass high kids, i wouldnt watch through all that footage just to see some people acting stupid everyday though

12. It really is disgusting. I don't want to know why it takes only 1 minute to put a complete burger together.

Just the thought of that sickens me.

I would much rather go buy some nice hamburger meat, fire up the grill and make myself a nice thick burger with some sauted mushrooms and bleu cheese, some lettuce and tomato.

Mmmm Mmmm Bitch!

13. well, it doesnt take 1 minute to complete it, it takes 70 seconds on the grill for it to be fully cooked :p

but ya, now that i started working at mcdonalds i really dont like eating fast food anymore

14. LMAO!! kids these days

15. damn im always actin a fool while ordering :]]

16. wierd, i actually hold a job at a mcdonalds, and we dont have any cameras that watch the customers, nor do we have chocalate chip cookes o-O

17. Truth

18. haha whenever i go through the drive through i dont even bother to stop smokin..... its mcdonalds dude... they really dont care if you're smoking weed... they only care if you either A-deface the property, or B- drive off without paying...

19. i smoked a j in the drive through once... it was awesome:smoke: