mcdonalds sucks...

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazeLE, Mar 27, 2012.

1. McDonald's fries are still on point...fuck the rest of their menu though

2. Im fucking obsessed with McDonalds. Im not fat, haha i go to mcdonalds every single day after practice but its safe to say that im officially addicted.

3. i hate mcdonalds too. i try to stay away from fast food now, its not really appealing anymore. i ate a shit ton of it when i was younger though. now days when i want a juicy burger, cuz i do love them, is five guys. they serve a very delicious burger. esp with the cajun fries. wendys is good too but besides that there isnt alot of good fast food in my area

4. I've never actually been to Wendy's. But I <3 mcdonalds as fat as that makes me sound. Especially when drunk/high!! Burger king makes better burgers but I love big macs as well!

5. McDonalds is pitiful compared to Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Tacos...

Holy fuck are the commercials on point, I now feel for addicts.

6. Seriously though, I went to Wendy's the other day and talked about this with my friends.

Mcdonalds sucks ass, wendy's has fucking CHILI, I got that one 99 cent burger grabbed two of those and a small chili along with fries and an order of 5 piece spicy chicken nuggets, dipped them in the chili and boom.. Wendy's definitely has better nuggets than mcdonalds along with the fact that their burgers have a little more quality. Their fries are pretty good too but idk if they can top Mcdonalds.

I don't like bk, to me its the same as mcdonalds except grilled.

Mcdonalds has the best breakfast though

7. McChickens are the best, but there is a secret that not many people know about. Just ask for Chipotle BBQ Sauce on your McChicken and you will not be disappointed. Its free and it is SOOO much better than then the original imo.
    Honestly I haven't had a plain McChicken since I found this out about a year ago.

Big Mac Sauce on the Mcdouble is also highly recommended

8. I always have to sup up my mcdoubles with mac sauce..

I dare someone to ask to get a mcdouble with tarter sauce w/ pics

9. All I eat from McDonalds is the breakfast.

10. yeah dude I don't know how all the fast food places get away with this "cheap food" vibe... it's like, I'm paying $8 for some stale bread and a burnt faux burger

then their drinks.. damn things are filled with 4 cups of ice. how expensive is that syrup that we have to ration it?

seriously man, boycott fast food

11. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']yeah dude I don't know how all the fast food places get away with this "cheap food" vibe... it's like, I'm paying $8 for some stale bread and a burnt faux burger

then their drinks.. damn things are filled with 4 cups of ice. how expensive is that syrup that we have to ration it?

seriously man, boycott fast food[/quote]

Burgers are like 2 bucks and drinks have free refills :confused:

Fast food is what it is - it's shitty and everyone knows it. Nobody's under the impression that mcdonalds is good for you, but it's their choice to go there. I have fast food occasionally and I usually enjoy a good cheap meal that satisfies my craving for grease. Nothing wrong with that

12. How much shit are you buying to spend 8 bucks at a fast food restaurant?

Meals at micky d's dont even go past like 7, plus theres always a dollar menu and large drinks are a dollar lol.