mcdonalds or pizza(munchies)

Discussion in 'General' started by ohhighthere2, Jul 29, 2012.

1. yo guys... i ordered papa johns pizza friday night when i was drunk and i gotta admit their pizza is 10x better than pizza hut and dominos.. wow... i think i got onion bellpepper peporoni and sausage.. it was soo fucking good..

2. I've never had a pizza from Papa Johns, anywhere I've lived, that doesn't taste like straight up nasty ass Chef Boyardee.

I like Dominos new pizzas. I love that garlicy crust mmm

3. #25 Window Frame, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    Papa Johns is ghetto pizza. Thats why you only find them in run down ghettos and college campuses.

Personaly I'd go with McDonald's and get a double cheesburger/large fries type of thing.

Edit: I just figured this out but if you go to burger king you can get a burger "Well Done", meaning they just nuke it in the microwave. But that option has stopped me from getting a cold breakfast sandwhich and going on a rampage too many times now. Hopefully it helps someone. Those luke warm burgers are worse then the spoiled leftovers in my fridge.

4. lol wtf... i thought it was like the best pizza ive ever had too... damn i musta been drunk as fuck

5. Feel bad for yuh guys living these places where yuh think Dominoes, Papa Johns, Little Caesars, etc is pizza =/

6. Papa johns, dominos, pizza hut, and little Caesars all suck.... Hungry howies is decent, but not great.

Local places are where its at.

But for 5$? If you wanna stuff yourself with shitty pizza go to fici's pizza..

7. I don't know of anybody who would choose any of those chains over a true pizzaria.

Chain pizzas are cheap and easy to come by. Good pizzarias are generally expensive and are hard to come by. Back when I lived in DC I went to many of the pizza places rated "best in town" and came away with a new appreciation for chain pizza: they taste pretty similar, at half the cost.

I want to try Chicago deep dish before I die though. But I hate bread, so it's a conundrum

8. lil ceasers $5 carry out cheese or pepperoni.

9. im feeling the pizza atm.

10. Not trying to be "that guy"... but you haven't had pizza until you pickup a $1.00 slice from a pizzeria in the City. (Manhattan)

Hell. Even if you get the doughiest, undercooked slice (which is rare..) Come on:

http://i.imgur.com/vfMCV.jpg

11. Out of the chains, Papa Johns is the only one with respectable crust. Decent crumb, decent sauce (unless they over-sauce it, then it's just too sweet) and some alright toppings. Ghetto? It's actually the closest to "real" pizza from a chain IMHO.

12. Is this a serious question... Pizza all day everyday... Even the cheap 1 dollar frozen pizzas are better than Mc donalds.

13. mcdonalds if you have more than 5$ i could kill a lil caesars pizza by myself let alone with some friends

14. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']Not trying to be "that guy"... but you haven't had pizza until you pickup a $1.00 slice from a pizzeria in the City. (Manhattan)

Hell. Even if you get the doughiest, undercooked slice (which is rare..) Come on:

http://i.imgur.com/vfMCV.jpg[/quote]

If I saw that sign I would get a slice whether I was hungry or not, that's the shit!

15. Little Caesers

16. pizza......mcdonald's food is full off who knows what chemicals....i will NEVER eat there again in my life.

whats funny is i somehow have good timing and they just got done making the pizza and putting it in the box almost every time....doesn't even make it to the heat lamps.