McDonalds Drug Test?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMindFreak, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Alright so i'm looking to get my first job soon and McDonald's is the only place nearby that is hiring at my age. I have good grades in school, A's and B's and have never been in trouble with the law. I was wondering, does McDonald's drug test? The last time I smoked was about 2 weeks ago and I drink around 4 or 5 liters of water a day. If they do drug test is there any method to getting it out of my system faster? Or should I just wait a few more weeks and apply then? Thank you!  :D

2. If I had a job at McDonald's I'd probably be doing a lot of drugs too don't worry about it bro!

3. Everyone drug tests.

4. SYNTHETIC URINE

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Fast food usually doesnt drug test.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I highly doubt mcdonalds drug test. In fact using drugs is probably a requirement to work there.

7. Sorry bro gotta be 18 to be here. 

8. Plan D.

[​IMG]

9. I wouldn't say that

10. Where I live they do

11. NO fastfood drug tests here

12. I live in Ohio by the way.

13. Highly unlikely. Most fast food jobs and the like do not, not worth the money it takes to drug test to prevent people from making sandwiches and using a cash register while stoned.

If I worked at Mickey D's and they asked me to piss in a cup, I honestly think I'd tell them to go fuck themselves. Even if I was clean.

Besides, if you smoked two weeks ago, you should be clean by now anyway. That's assuming you didn't mean "quit smoking after daily smoking for six years" by smoked, in which case it'd be longer. But yeah man, unless you have an extremely slow metabolism or very high body fat, you're clean by now.

14. They dont drug test, but it doesnt mean you should go to work high as a kite, cuz you can still get fired for that.

Oh no I lost my job at McDonald's all of my potential career experience is just flushed down the drain how will I ever make it where I want to get in life.

WEll, if you looked at every job like that, you would never be succesful. IMO being succesful means sticking with something and doing your best at it. Mcdonalds or not.

Nah lol McDonald's is bullshit you cant generalize things like that.

Whether you agree with Mcdonalds' ethic code or not, you gotta admit they give jobs to people who otherwise would be unemployed collecting welfare

Word.

[​IMG]