McDonald's Cup (Entirely Free Grow)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Djpyro21, Aug 1, 2016.

1. I been thinking about growing for a long time now, well a couple days ago I threw a few random seeds I had laying around and put them in a small water bottle for the hell of it. Well 2 of them rooted, sorta. They popped out a little bit. I didn't germinate them the right way I know. I got a large McDonald's cup poked a couple holes towards the bottom and got some soil that was just laying around the house well outside. [​IMG][​IMG]

I am just simply seeing what will happen. It's no fox farms or some badass tent to grow in with some beast nutes. It's more of a little side project to play with. I am not putting any money into this whatsoever.

The cup is also filled about halfway. And I'm keeping the lid on to act sorta as a mini greenhouse.

I'm making this thread mainly for myself to keep track of when I actually planted it and what not. I actually threw the others in as well, so there's actually 4 seeds in the cup. I don't expect them to all grow so this is why I did this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Interesting idea

3. Thanks.

4. haha im doing the same. you might wanna fill it with more soil if you dont plan on getting a bigger container. because of roots and the cups sides are gonna be blocking light.

mines under a 400w hps and i went 12/12 from seed

oh yeah mines a northern lights

Attached Files:

5. True I might. I didn't want to fill it up all the way though because I don't have like a designated grow space. I'm sorta just keeping it outside. Everything will be outside I won't be able to control the hours or any of that. Mine are bag seeds lol. Yours looks pretty good though!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah aha