McDonalds burgers.

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGotScoobD, Nov 15, 2011.

1. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

This is absolutely not true at all. You can survive very well off of one food or drink for an extended period of time. People have gone on fresh vegetable/fruit juice feasts for up to 3 months. Also, there are people called fruitarians who only eat fruit and they are some of the healthiest people on the planet. People have only eaten watermelon for 6 months also.

I used to be a raw foodist which meant I only ate raw fruits and vegetables and some raw nuts and seeds. During that time I was the healthiest/most energized I've ever been in my life and it was the happiest time of my life as well. I personally think it is the greatest diet you can eat because it increase your quality of life so much...it just can be a bit difficult to stay on track. It takes a lot of will power at first, but eventually you'll break your addiction to the other foods[/quote]

Dude fruitarians eat nuts and seeds as well. You need protein, all the watermelon and fruit in the world won't give you protein, and without it you are NOT living healthy, no matter what you say. And who wants to get 100% of their protein from
    Nuts and seeds lol.. Yuck. Humans were made to eat meat! I'm going to olive garden, think I'll have the veal parm ;)

2. Haha dude chill out lizardkin, I just ate McDonald's yesterday, not a big deal....Just pointing out because I found it interesting, not because I'm accusing you of having bad eating habits.

3. I'm just sick of people trying to get us to stop eating something it's anoying people have been giving us a ton of shit for eating there

4. ordering red meat from mcdonalds is a horrible idea, that shit is like 4% beef

chicken is fine, but I'm sure its fucked up too somehow

5. :cry:

6. Tastes great, I'm gonna go get me a 20 piece right now with some Sweet Chili sauce.

Sniped.

7. woah calm down bro

just because someone is talking shit about mcdonalds doesn't mean they care whether you eat there or not

8. #108 budsmokn420, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    No fruitarians don't eat nuts and seeds. They eat ONLY fruit and they are healthy. If they eat nuts and seeds they are called raw foodists. Fruit does have protein and it is enough for the human body...sure maybe not enough to build EXTRA muscle mass but it can sustain you. There are people who have been fruitarians for 30+ years and are perfectly healthy.

Also, of course meat tastes better than raw nuts and seeds, but we are talking strictly about health. Getting all your amino acids from raw foods is much more efficient than eating animal protein...also, raw foods are rich in many many micronutrients, while animal products contain very few.

Lastly, it's arguable whether humans were made to eat meat or not. Some say it's true, others argue the other way. I can't say I know for sure either way.

9. not bad. i like dipping my ammonia in sweet and sour souce. ammonia is best with mayyonaise sauce

next time I go I'm going to order the aids filled mcchicken with swine flu in it

10. [quote name='"smokeyeyes12"']

next time I go I'm going to order the aids filled mcchicken with swine flu in it[/quote]

extra swine! That's how you get hair on your chest!

11. Fuck the haters

12. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']
    Nah man, I did a bit of research on it, and carbs just turn to fat anyway. Rice is pretty much the staple of the human diet.
    I just don't like spending money (because at the moment I have little).:smoke:

Can't say I've heard that one before. A lot of Asia lives on rice, and they seem healthy enough.[/quote]

Just eat brown rice! Its better for you.
    Also try quinoa, its a grain and its yummy and great for you!

13. #113 budsmokn420, Nov 16, 2011
    quinoa bangs hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

quinoa bangs hard man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Bahhh its soooo good with like olive oil anddd tomatttoeeessss and garliiccc and mmmmmm! And with other roasted veggies mmm

My munchie food is usually a chicken quesadilla mmmm... ill throw two tortillas with cheese and chicken and hot sauce down on a skillet and cook it soooo good. I can't eat flour tortillas anymore :/

Also bbq chicken pizza with pineapple. Just do it people! Ur tastebuds will thank you!
    And pasta pasta pastaaaa. Pleantly of better munchies then mcdonalds. Like I made chicken with a gravy made with chardonnay,cream,garlic,salt and pepper and gralic and mushrooms it was soooo good.

I love cooking when stoned, food tastes great and then I have leftovers.

15. [quote name='"treelover"']

Bahhh its soooo good with like olive oil anddd tomatttoeeessss and garliiccc and mmmmmm! And with other roasted veggies mmm

My munchie food is usually a chicken quesadilla mmmm... ill throw two tortillas with cheese and chicken and hot sauce down on a skillet and cook it soooo good. I can't eat flour tortillas anymore :/

Also bbq chicken pizza with pineapple. Just do it people! Ur tastebuds will thank you!
    And pasta pasta pastaaaa. Pleantly of better munchies then mcdonalds. Like I made chicken with a gravy made with chardonnay,cream,garlic,salt and pepper and gralic and mushrooms it was soooo good.

I love cooking when stoned, food tastes great and then I have leftovers.[/QUOTE
    I wanna chill with you! You do it up gourmet-style and shit!

+rep for you when I get to my pc.

16. #116 budsmokn420, Nov 16, 2011
    This woman understands good food people! Definitely still not that healthy of a choice imo, but still beats the fuck outta McDonalds in nutrition and taste.

17. [quote name='"six8olds"'][/quote]

[quote name='"budsmokn420"']

This man understands good food people! Definitely still not that healthy of a choice imo, but still beats the fuck outta McDonalds in nutrition and taste.[/quote]

Yeah I cook for people when I'm stoned usually too, and me and my friends pig out. I love when people start eating and stop talking because it means its yummy ^.^

I never said it was healthy I mean wine and cream? Lol but its soooo yummy. I love rich hearty food, and I love to cook. I've had bad experiences with fast food...and I'm gluten intolerent anyway so I can't eat it anymore!

I just feel really well cooked food is great when stoned, I love to appreciate food and all the depths of the flavors involved, and when your stoned its ten times more enjoyable!

18. cooking stoned sounds awesome, I think it would be 100% more enjoyable evn tho I love cooking sober...sadly, I've never taken the time to really cook up something delicious tho when baked and I just started a t break on sunday :/

19. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

cooking stoned sounds awesome, I think it would be 100% more enjoyable evn tho I love cooking sober...sadly, I've never taken the time to really cook up something delicious tho when baked and I just started a t break on sunday :/[/quote]

Yeah just have to be careful, I'm clumsy when sober so stoned is worse haha. Helps if I don't cook with too much olive oil so I don't accidently burn myself! Nothing worse then oil splattering on you :( I wa cooking steak tips tonight and some of the olive oil hit me on the face...ouchhhh!

20. haha I cook with oil with my shirt off sometimes...bad bad bad idea lmao