McDonalds burgers.

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGotScoobD, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I don't really like McDonalds just because I've always been into healthy food and was vegetarian for 11 years.. now I eat meat, but theres a place nearby that makes gourmet burgers real 100% beef with fancy cheese and a homemade onion mayo garlic spread, bacon and cheese for about the same price as mcdonalds.. well 2 dollars more but still..

and i really try to avoid eating anything that isn't natural like all the additives and chemicals. im really sensitive to it.

but i do like mcdonalds other company, chipolte. that actually is a good option for fast food.

2. [quote name='"Nameunknown"']Well, where I live(south beach) mcdonalds prices are a lot higher than most places. I think the cheapest meal is $6.49 and that's the two cheeseburger meal!

A few blocks closer is a Mediterranean mom and pop shop that makes an awesome burger with a huge portion of fries and a drink for $5.99. No brainer.[/quote]

Hello from Miami beach!

3. Japanese Burger King FTW!!!!! :metal:

[​IMG]

4. I love how in the UK the regulations got tighter and they had to make all there shops nicer and the food is way more healthy, it tastes practically the same but the chicken is 100% breast meat and the burgers are 100% beef.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been to 2 American Mcdonalds, one in murray hills new york and one someplace in Orlando. Taste nice but both shitty.

5. [quote name='"imh1m4n"']I love how in the UK the regulations got tighter and they had to make all there shops nicer and the food is way more healthy, it tastes practically the same but the chicken is 100% breast meat and the burgers are 100% beef.

I've been to 2 American Mcdonalds, one in murray hills new york and one someplace in Orlando. Taste nice but both shitty.[/quote]

Mcdonalds here in USA also claim to use 100% beef and chicken, and you cant make claims like that in the US unless they're true so idk

6. The one on International Drive with the huge arcade on the second floor? That place is fuckin' awesome. Was the biggest for a time too I think.:smoke:

Recently I've started thinking about eating nothing but beans, rice and fresh home grown vegetables, with vitamin supplements and the like so I don't end up with whatever that calcium deficiency is. Food's not about taste to me, it's about surviving, and I'll pay as little as possible to do so (much to the dismay of a friend, who went to college to be one of them chefs that serve a tiny tuna steak with a green bean and some weird sauce on it).
    Taking bets on how long it takes me to be overthrown by the munchies.

7. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']
    The one on International Drive with the huge arcade on the second floor? That place is fuckin' awesome. Was the biggest for a time too I think.:smoke:

Recently I've started thinking about eating nothing but beans, rice and fresh home grown vegetables, with vitamin supplements and the like so I don't end up with whatever that calcium deficiency is. Food's not about taste to me, it's about surviving, and I'll pay as little as possible to do so (much to the dismay of a friend, who went to college to be one of them chefs that serve a tiny tuna steak with a green bean and some weird sauce on it).
    Taking bets on how long it takes me to be overthrown by the munchies.[/quote]

Beans and rice every day.. Ugh haha, I would hate my life. Of course foods main purpose is survival, but why not enjoy it at the Same time? You can eat healthy and still have yummy food. In fact, I'd say a diet based on carbs and beans is pretty unhealthy :/

8. [quote name='"Lambchop1"']

Beans and rice every day.. Ugh haha, I would hate my life. Of course foods main purpose is survival, but why not enjoy it at the Same time? You can eat healthy and still have yummy food. In fact, I'd say a diet based on carbs and beans is pretty unhealthy :/[/quote]

That's what most of the world eats lol. In most places meat isn't the main part of the meal. Its more like a side. Some places they eat more fish and poultry then red meat.
    Its a lot healthier then how we eat, rice and beans are the perfect combination. Beans have a lot of protein, and if you ate veggies like spinach and broccoli you would have tons of vitamins. My aunt is vegan and the only vitamin she takes is extra vitamin d in the winter, which most people should do anyway.

9. Rice is supposed to be bad for us, pro hippie food freaks say avoid rice, apparently the human body was not made to eat it...

10. Nah man, I did a bit of research on it, and carbs just turn to fat anyway. Rice is pretty much the staple of the human diet.
    I just don't like spending money (because at the moment I have little).:smoke:
    Can't say I've heard that one before. A lot of Asia lives on rice, and they seem healthy enough.

11. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']
    Nah man, I did a bit of research on it, and carbs just turn to fat anyway. Rice is pretty much the staple of the human diet.
    I just don't like spending money (because at the moment I have little).:smoke:

Can't say I've heard that one before. A lot of Asia lives on rice, and they seem healthy enough.[/quote]

Excess carbs turn to fat, yes. But I doubt you'll have any excess with that diet lol

12. I like the rollo mc flurrys, nuggets, and mc frys, everything else is repulsively greasy to the point it's nasty to me, especially when stoned. I always crave a frisco melt and onion rings from steak and shake when i'm tokin'.

13. Hey guess what. So are milk, eggs, wheat, fish, vegetables, fruits, cheese, pretty much everything is genetically modified nowadays...

Soy is inherintly fucking evil. Gmo shit, packed full of estrogen. And controlled by some of the shrewdest business men, fucking over farmers daily...

So lol at yall who are think youre eating any better by not going to mcdonalds.

The only exception would be food bought from a local ranch, or co-op, but dude, i dont have a hundred bucks to spend on a weeks worth of groceries... That shits expensive.

14. double QP just like my plants hold the pickles and arm pit onions Im loving but not to often and not in the flue session because you will get sick and its not just me there profits are down in the winter because there mostly gross people that work there if the people are real nasty ill leave unless there is a real hot chick then I hope she dont wash her hands

15. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

Hey guess what. So are milk, eggs, wheat, fish, vegetables, fruits, cheese, pretty much everything is genetically modified nowadays...

Soy is inherintly fucking evil. Gmo shit, packed full of estrogen. And controlled by some of the shrewdest business men, fucking over farmers daily...

So lol at yall who are think youre eating any better by not going to mcdonalds.

The only exception would be food bought from a local ranch, or co-op, but dude, i dont have a hundred bucks to spend on a weeks worth of groceries... That shits expensive.[/quote]

My point exactly. Just eat fast food in moderation and exercise...

16. [quote name='"lenny88"']

My point exactly. Just eat fast food in moderation and exercise...[/quote]

Word! I bet half the people bashing mcdonalds are sitting there filling there lungs with tar and don't even exercise lol.

17. mmmm sperm and teeth

18. [quote name='"3citymedical"']mmmm sperm and teeth[/quote]

You're making me hungry

19. Dr.oz has a recipe for the big na that is suppose to taste the same but be a healthier choice