McDonalds burgers.

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGotScoobD, Nov 15, 2011.

1. "uggggh i cant live my life after a cheezeburger"
    "ewwwwwie cow meat, ewwww"

pussies.

Almost all of you combust a plant and throw that combusted plant matter in your lungs daily, that shits not good for you, but you all still enjoy it. geesh.

2. [quote name='"grizzlybearman"']

Oh my bad dude, I forgot you work for McDonalds and watch them make their meat.

Oh wait, you don't, so you don't even know what you're talking about. Thus making your whole statement a moot point. GTFO. I bet you think it's rib meat too. LOL

You're probably just a fat ass that can't live without McDonalds though, so I'll leave your chump ass alone.:rolleyes:

"The McRib may look like a real pork rib, but it's actually made by pouring the liquid goop from a bag into a mold that's in the shape of a pork rib with exactly 4 rib "ridges" on each sandwich."[/quote]

It's not rib but it's pork, dummy. Don't need to work at mcdonalds making their meat to see that, there are regulations in place allowing us to find out. I never said it was rib meat, anyone with a brain knows it's not.

Also I'm skinny as anyone haha, I'm actually trying to GAIN weight, and have trouble doing so :) just polished off a mcchicken and a mcdouble mmmmm :)

It feels so good when someone fails horribly at making you look wrong..

3. FatBurger

Fatburgers Got the Best Burgers in Town. Straight Up.

GAH!

I know what im having for lunch :D