McD slashed the $.99 Double ChB...I am now on Wendy's $.99 Double Stack/w cheese!

Discussion in 'General' started by Leapfrog, Jan 27, 2009.

1. I wouldnt eat 15 burgers dummy, I meant I would go on thursday, buy 15 and I would have a meal already bought for all week. That way 5 bux would last me 7 days :D

2. the mcdouble also isn't 100% beef... it has oatmeal and other filler in it

3. Well yeah..
    McDonald's uses a beer company which is actually named "100% Beef".
    So they definitely are not purists.
    I'm not saaying they're healthy..
    But they won't kill you.

4. wow.. a stoner forum and people are acting like this about fucking cheeseburgers.. opinions are fine... not everyone shares the same opinion but there is no reason to act like this? do u want a fucking medal holy than fuckin thou.. geez...

btw Mcdonalds sucks... Taco bell if i have to.. but fast food just isnt good for ya, and i certainly do not want my daughter growing up w/ french fries as her "fav veggie"
    so yes id prefer to make my own shit in my own kitchen.

but im not gonna stand on a fuckin pulpit and Preach.....

:bongin:

5. I work at a subway and it's not that great. If all the ingredients are done right its not that bad as far as freshness goes. Whenever I open a bag of ham or turkey it reaks like shit and the meatballs are always nasty, pretty much the same with the chicken breast, I always put the chesse on quick so they can't see it. The soup should be changed like every four hours but they keep it for four days, I could go on but thats enough

6. myth:smoke:

7. Nobody tops wendy's. They have the best tasting burgers, fries, and even cookie dough frosties. Taco bell is a close second. White castle will always be one of the best for the munchies, but it's kind of a bitch because i have to spend like 8 bucks to get full there. Fucking tiny burgers

8. Really?
    I've never really noticed anything wrong with Subway food at all.
    Oh well, I'm not too concerned about it, I'll still eat Subway's delicious Clubs and Steak N' Cheeses regardless.

And to suburbantoker,
    You're right.
    I just snoped that shit and McDonald's does indeed use 100% beef.
    Even more reason to eat there!
    Lol but then I clicked on a link in the Snopes page to a nutrition list on McDonald's website and the page didn't work.

9. everyone knows its 100% African wildabeast beef

10. Apparently, a slice of cheese costs them 60c to put on the burger, therefore both slices were costing them more than a dollar twenty and they weren't making enough profit.

AS IF THEY NEED IT.

But I'd rather smoke crack than eat at McDonald's. Every time I've ever eaten there, I got the throw-ups for like a week. I always feel so unhealthy and bloated and shit. I prefer a nice salad or something, and even theirs are too damn expensive. Like 5 bucks for a bunch of lettuce with a piece of sliced chicken on top, fuck that shit.

11. Mcdonalds stays fucking up. I miss the 39 and 49 cent shits like the homeboy said earlier. those were the shit get like 10 burgers plus a bucket of fries for like 5.68 that was the best. Who remembers bucket of fries at mcdonalds or was that just my ghetto one? hahah

12. man i hope mcdonalds didn't change that where i live. last time i went there it was still the .99 cent double cheeseburger. i guess i'll hit them up and if it's still there for .99 cents. it better not be gone cuz our wendys left us a year or two ago after the manager got caught embezzeling and it closed. :( still kentaco hut is the shit. kfc, taco bell and pizza hut all under the same roof. kicks the shit out of anything nearby when you have the munchies. cuz u can get a mini pizza, a chalupa and some popcorn chicken without having to hit up 3 separate places. totally awesome.

13. Home cooking is the best, and I am pretty damn good at it. Sometimes though when it is like 2:30 in the AM your drunk just out from the club. High drunk, LOL I do not wanna cook. Plus the dishes, so so so many dishes. That is when it is McDonald time fast, easy, no mess and they are open 24/7.

14. It could be just here maybe, pretty much everyone I work with is really dumb or really dirty, or both

15. lol this is like the 3rd biggest tread on the home page. and mcdonalds has charged 4.50 for double cheeseburgers over here for a loooooong time.

it's called.... the dollar plus menu.

fuckin gaaaaayy

16. dude id get a double quarter pounder or something for 4.50 before i ever got a double cheese burger,,,

Im kind of a big mac guy myself