McCain Plagairizing Wikipedia???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigred420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. what does Lindh have to do with American citizens protesting in Denver?

and imo Lindh is a war criminal and should be treated as such.

2. Not once you denounce your country and take up arms against it on foreign soil. Nice try, totally different circumstances compared to a rioter in the streets of Denver.

3. I wasn't insinuating the level of response would be the same, but merely probing the assertion made earlier that all US citizens remain citizens regardless of views or actions.

At what point do we draw the line. Lighting cars on fire and destroying things is not too far removed from terrorism.

I certainly have 0 problem with throwing rioters in a warehouse with barbed wire.

The simple fact is the current denver jail could never hold the amount of people necessary and a bigger space was needed.

4. #24 Norma Stits, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
    did they revoke Lindh's citizenship?

and dude.. i agree, people who can't protest peacefully should be handled by the appropriate law enforcement.. but to say they shouldn't be considered citizens of the US is a bit extreme in my own opinion.

edit: i'd rather see child molesters get their citizenships revoked over someone who burns a car during a protest.
    What about those idiotic sports fans who riot in the streets after their teams wins a championship.. should they not be considered citizens either?

5. Like I said above, I'm utilizing "citizen" in the true sense of the word, not the legal sense.

6. right on man :)

7. In Louisiana, chemical castration is now an approved punishment for child molesters.

Balls or Citizenship :eek:

8. balls fo sho :)