MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) Personality Test

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreenStorm, Jun 12, 2009.

1. This is something I think all you stoners out there might get a kick out of. I have been doing research as to what type of people are most likely to smoke marijuana. INFP is the top type to do so, which, I am, lol.

Anyway here is the website: MyPersonality.info - Personality Types and Multiple Intelligences Tests & Information

Take the test and share your results here. I have taken this test many times, and its always consitant as to "who" I am. :smoking:

2. I N F J - The "Confidant" :)

Introverted, Intuition, Feeling, Judging.
    "INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types."
    - Portrait of an INFJ (The Personality Page)

Personality Profile of Matt (Personality Type)

... Interesting :)

3. Thats the rarest type, INFP is the second. You really are special :D

4. ENTP - The "Originator"

ENTPs are logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. They often neglect the more common areas of life while pursuing new solutions. ENTPs can be good conversationalists and exciting company.

5. ISFP - The "Artist"

i really suck at drawing wierd

6. mine said was 'ENFJ

7. ENFP - The "Advocate"

Bill Cosby is also ENFP, hell yeah :D

8. When they say thay you are an "Artist" it doesn't mean drawing or painting or singing oranything like that, it just means you see things with a different light. So how does everyone so far see that it relates to them?

9. ENTP - The "Originator"

10. #10 whiskey dick, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    About the ENTP
    Expert Quotes & Links
    "ENTPs are idea people. Their perceptive abilities cause them to see possibilities everywhere. They get excited and enthusiastic about their ideas, and are able to spread their enthusiasm to others. In this way, they get the support that they need to fulfill their visions"
    - Portrait of an ENTP (The Personality Page)​

"It is so natural for these individuals to practice devising gadgets and mechanisms, that they start doing it even as young children. And they get such a kick out of it that they really never stop exercising their inventive bent"
    "ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their often-impressive skills... argument as a sport."
    - ENTP Profile (TypeLogic)​
    [​IMG]"ENTPs contribute an innovative, versatile, and enterprising approach to work. They view limitations as challenges to be overcome and look for new ways to do things. They need to find a niche for themselves in order to be free to maneuver. They prefer the start-up phase of a project rather than the followthrough or maintenance phase. Once the project is designed, they prefer to turn it over to someone else."
    - ENTP - The Innovator (Lifexplore)​

"...attention seeking, experience junky, insensitive, adaptable, not easily offended, messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless..."
    - Jung Type Descriptions (ENTP) (similarminds.com)​

ENTP - The "Originator"
    Temperament: NT (Intellectual)
    \t
    Primary Function: Extraverted Intuition
    Population: 3% (4.5% male, 1.5% female)
    \tFull ENTP Profile >>
    (description, famous people, careers...)
    \t\t
    Extraverted \tIntroverted
    \t
    53% \t\t 47%
    \t
    \t\t
    \t\t
    Sensing \tIntuition
    \t
    42% \t 58%
    \t
    \t\t
    \t\t
    Thinking \tFeeling
    \t
    79% \t 21%

11. Its nice to see that everyone is getting a good time out of this. Its quite interesting isn't it?

12. #12 emazing, Jun 13, 2009
    I had to take this test in one of my college engineering classes.. I am an ESTP. It describes my personality down to the tee.

"Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty. They live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. The look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing."

but this is my favorite, most accurate description:
    "likes to lead, likes sports, risk taker, tends to dominate conversations, fearless, can handle criticism"

Other ESTP personalities: Ernest Hemingway, James Bond, and John Wayne. I love it.

13. About the INTP Expert Quotes & Links

"INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to most anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves."
    - INTP Profile (TypeLogic)

"The INTP is above all a thinker and his inner (private) world is a place governed by a strong sense of logical structure. Every experience is to be rigorously analysed, the task of the INTP's mind is to fit each encountered idea or experience into a larger structure defined by logic."
    - An INTP Profile (intp.org)

"INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions."
    - Portrait of an INTP (The Personality Page) "The Architects' distant goal is always to rearrange the environment somehow, to shape, to construct, to devise, whether it be buildings, institutions, enterprises, or theories. They look upon the world -- natural and civil -- as little more than raw material to be reshaped according to their design..."
    - The Portrait of the Architect Rational (iNTp) (Keirsey)

"INTPs contribute a logical, system-building approach to their work. They like being the architect of a plan, because of the scheming and thinking involved, far more than being the implementer of that plan. Implementation tends to be drudgery. They are content to sit back and think about what might work, given their view of the situation. INTPs may ignore standard operating procedures. The hours that they spend are not what is important to them, but rather the completion of their thought process"
    - INTP - The Wizard (Lifexplore)

"likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others"
    - Jung Type Descriptions (INTP) (similarminds.com)

Famous INTPs

Real INTP People

Abraham Lincoln - American President
    Albert Einstein - German physicist
    Ashley Olsen - actress (Full House)
    Blaise Pascal - French mathematician
    Bob Newhart - comedian, actor
    Brent Spiner - actor ("Data" on Star Trek)
    Carl Jung - Swiss psychiatrist
    Charles Darwin - English naturalist
    Gerald Ford - American President
    James Madison - American President
    Jeff Bingaman - U.S. Senator
    John Quincy Adams - American President
    John Tyler - American President
    Mary-Kate Olsen - actress (Full House)
    Meryl Streep - actress
    Midori Ito - Japanese figure skater
    Rene Descartes - French philosopher
    Rick Moranis - actor (Honey, I Shrunk the Kids)
    Socrates - Greek philosopher
    William Harvey - medical doctor
    William James - American psychologist

Fictional INTPs (Characters)

Ash - Alien
    Avon - Blake's 7
    Brian Griffin - Family Guy
    Data - Start Trek: The Next Generation
    Dr. Susan Lewis - E.R. TV show
    Filburt - Rocko's Modern Life
    Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager

14. I've taken multiple Myers-Briggs in various Psych classes and I always wind up as INTP, but I don't necessarily think something as multi-faceted as a human beings personality can be measured by a test like this. Even though my results are fairly accurate compared to my personality, I see traits I posses in the other catagories as well.

15. Thats why I like mypersonality.info, it gives you the percentages of how much you are of each type.

16. i took this test in my senior marketing class....it was a bit different..I got a unique score it was xxxt

x= equal

the teacher seemed surprised

17. #17 Rhythm of Life, Jun 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

18. INTP - The "Engineer"
    Jungian Personality Types (Free Test)
    INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.

"likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others"

Seems close enough. I don't need a test to tell me who I am, as I know myself well enough.

19. INTJ - The "Strategist"

INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic.

it really does sound like me the more i look back on my life moments and myself some good shit

20. I love this thing, its like awesome, and so are shrooms aha.