mazar

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gettintall, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Well i havent did any photos lately and i am still not to good with a camera,but i still like to share pics,they didnt get as big as i had hoped but they are really sticky and smell yummy,they are roughly ten weeks old meaning thats when they were cut from mama,probabley about 50 days in 12/12,had a wicked bout with thrips and i am winning with aza-max but that is a story with in a story ,but they took there toll on me and my babies,i am sure that affected yield big time,they will be done in next ten days or so,comments good or bad are welcome.

Attached Files:

2. What ya grow it with? Light? Soil? Nuts? And so on....

3. lights were t-5,soil is a mix of premier peat moss mixed with some organic soil,and shultzes all purpose fertilizer and some bat guano tea during flowering,i have some better pics but they wont upload,i will get some better pics this weekend

4. Well i am getting this pic thing figured out,some of the first pics are not far from being done they were assaulted by thrips ,certainly not in the best of health but they did ok after what they had been thru,the last pics are of a younger plant who was not assaulted.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. T5 lights eh? I'm getting more impressed each time I see pics of such sweet looking buds like these! Glad to hear you won the bug war. My 1st grow ended in disaster 5 weeks into the bloom cause of gnat larvae eating the roots and the flies everywhere.
    Nice job!

6. Yah thanks,i tried a lot of different types of safe bug killers and finally what saved my babies was Aza-Max,it is expensive.20 bucks for a little bottle and it did the job,ive battled mites and gnats but thrips are the tuffest i have ever battled,i have always been a mh or hps lighting fan but,the t-5s give me the closest nodes,i really like them,bulbs can be costly but if you search around you can get 25 bulb cases for a 100 bucks

7. In the 5th picture whats the strain behind the mazar? The real sativa lookin leaves...That cant be mazar too...???

8. thats a bubblegum x ak-48 cross

9. I grow with T5's, and have been happy with my results so far. I just started a new grow, and Mazar is one of the strains (Orange Bug, Blueberry and LA Woman are the others).

From your first post, it looked like your plants were more than 10 days from being finished. I've found with T5's, you need to flower a little bit longer than with other HID lights.

10. The key to growing with CFL's is getting the light close to the plant. You've got to play to the strengths of the light you're using.

You guys just wait until I get the first grow underway in The Dank Tank.

11. Lookin nice and frosty man. Keep up the good work. If I can rep ya I will. :smoking:

12. you are right i was off,i was a lot of stonned when i typed that lol, they were actually 42 days in flower so they will be done at around 65 or so,they have actually got a good late swell and foxtail going

13. Ya...they really do swell up in the last couple weeks.

Molasses...it does a plant good.

14. well these are the last of thr thrip stricken ladies,mostly mazar with a few bubblegum x ak-48 which by the way is very yummy and extremely stable,i bred a th seeds bubble gum with a nirvana ak-48,

Attached Files: