Mayweather vs. Pacquiao watch...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Jun 6, 2011.

1. no I don't.... If it ever does it will be when Pac Man slows down a bit.

Mayweather is bein a biggity bitch about it. Fuck him.

2. #3 BMORE HiiiGH, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    When pac-man slows down a bit?! Thats just a excuse for when Mayweather beats him...how many fights have Mayweather had in the last 3 years? If anyone slowed down a bit it would be him

Mayweather isnt scared...Pacquiao didn't agree to take the random drug test. Mayweather is just extremely arrogant & he truly believes he's the G.O.A.T so he's not going to chase Pacquiao promoters. Plus he's making sure this fight be be one of the highest payouts ever!

Mayweather fights Victor Ortiz in Sept. its official, so thats probably a tune-up fight for Pacquiao

3. How is Mayweather ever going to beat him, when he keeps ducking the fight ?

If he really believes he is the G.O.A.T. he needs to put his money where his mouth is, and fight already. Quit using bullshit excuses as reasons not to step in the ring.

If he wasn't scared, he wouldn't demand overzealous drug testing he knows Pacquiao isn't going to agree to. It wouldn't be about the money, it's not as if he is hurting for cash. It would and should be about cementing, and proving his legacy as G.O.A.T.

As long as he can keep fighting lesser competition, maintain his perfect record, and get paid what he does, he has no reason the fight Manny and take a chance at losing.

Everyone knows this except for the "Pretty Boy" Floyd nutswingers. What kind of gay nickname is that any way ? I could never be a fan of anyone who goes around calling themselves Pretty Boy.

The only way this fight goes down, is if people quit paying him to fight scrubs. Greed will be the only thing that makes him finally fight Manny.

4. Wow you obviously don't understand who Mayweather is lol...very arrogant and money is VERY important in a fight & no he is not hurting for money. He never ducked anyone so he's not gonna chase anyone either.

Another point you dont understant about Mayweather he truly believes he's already the G.O.A.T so he says he has nothing to prove...very arrogant

If the fight goes down I think Mayweather wins a boring fight, he's a smart boxer in the ring

5. Pac Man agreed to take a drug test just not the day of the fight.

Pac Man will slow down first because he fights more often... Mayweathers body stays more fresh the less it gets beat up.

I can't believe he actually thinks he's the GOAT lmao. No way would I ever consider him or Pac Man the GOAT.

6. It's been a while but the press conference for Mayweather vs Ortiz was today & Floyd finally said "Pacquio your next." He usually never talks about the next opponent when he has fight coming up. But I'm confident this fight is going down probably some time next spring/summer.

7. If that happens I'm paying that shiet to watch although I've never used pay-per-view.

8. Wouldn't it be some shit if Mayweather lost to Ortiz and never gets to fight Pacquiao? Years of hype would just be dead

9. #10 BMORE HiiiGH, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That would SUCK! lol. I don't think Mayweather is overlooking Ortiz the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is just what boxing needs! If anything bad was going to happen I think it would be more likely for Pacquiao to lose against Marquez.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGbKJuTTPEI&feature=feedlik]YouTube - ‪Mayweather : "Pacquiao You're Next"‬‏[/ame]