Mayweather vs. Ortiz

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Boxing 101: Protect yourself at all times.

Floyd hit was 100% legal, Ortiz was stupid & the referee didn't do his job.

2. Agreed, but it just wasn't what i was hoping for. Either way its still a cheap shot from Floyd, it just makes him look bad really. Onto (hopefully) Floyd vs Pacman

3. Think of it this way, it takes two to tango.
    If Ortiz never launched himself into Mayweather's chin, this opportunity of douchebaggery would've never presented itself.

4. Before the headbutt he was actually catching Mayweather with a few.

And imo theres a big difference between launching yourself at somebody during an exchange and just completely landing a cheapshot when the referee OBVIOUSLY hadnt resume the match.

The refree wasnt even looking at them, you can even see his confused face when he turns around and Ortiz is on the floor. He obviously did DQ Mayweather because his ass wouldve been in the middle of a huge dispute and get fired.

5. lol umad

6. lol a little, earlier in the thread I proclaimed that I bet 10 dollars on Ortiz. To lose 10 dollars, no matter how miniscule the amount, on weird bullshit like this, is kind of disheartening.

7. agree with protect yourself at all times but that is some cheap shit for sure,
    always liked mayweather but that was fucking lame

8. what a bitch

9. why do mayweather fans keep ignoring that pacman already agreed to the tests?!

10. The end was hilliariois with the old guy from HBO...

Floyd is patethic.

11. mayweather got that ass.

put yo hands up rookie!

12. Yeah mayweather sneaked his ass.. Shoulda put them hands up 4real doe

13. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsoMbR6Hgac&feature=player_embedded]Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Victor Ortiz - Last Round & Post-Fight - YouTube[/ame]

14. Mayweather is a bitch 4real u no there's gonna be a part 2

15. How is he a bitch, I'm not even a fan of Floyd but they fucking touched gloves... Ortiz is an idiot for apologizing in the first place, all hugging him and shit like wtf.

16. #96 sourApple408, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    I'm pretty sure when you lose vs someone like mayweather its still payday I'm talking millions

Serious you would be proud to win a bout like that? Even mayweather knows it was a bitch move look at his interview

17. They touched gloves (which I still don't know why Ortiz apologized in the first place) and then he kept his hands down. What did he expect, that Mayweather was going to wait for Ortiz to punch him first?

Don't be mad at PBF for not being a rookie.

18. Ortiz got what he deserved it's boxing not head butting, the ref started the fight again and Ortiz wants to hug and kiss during a fight so he got knocked out. . . There is no argument to be made.

19. Real talk he a bitch don't matter Wat sport that shit was a sucker punch, yea Ortiz is a rookie for putting his hands down but the ref shoulda sent Ortiz to a neutral corner and this wouldn't have happened

20. Touching gloves does not restart the fight. It is solely down to the ref who was clearly looking away and speaking to the timekeeping, confusing Ortiz.