Mayweather vs. Ortiz

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Nah bro, where was the signal to restart the fight. Ref was talking to the corner the whole time so he clearly hadn't signaled.

2. Leave it to money to cuss out Larry, what a classless man. A wife-beating piece of shit.
    He fought very well and outboxed Ortiz from the beginning.

Huh? I think you're mistaken.

3. Ortiz didn't say Floyd moved into it. He said he got pushed and he sprinted forward and his face was right there, which resulted in a headbutt. He did apologize for it...wasn't trying to make any excuses for it.

The fight should have moved forward. Floyd saw an opportunity and took advantage of it. It's kind of a bitch way to end it quickly. It's all smiles from Ortiz cause he knows it was a bitch move.

4. GO FLOYD! Knocked his ass out. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::wave:

5. No i'm not mistaken. It is clear for all to see. You must be blind not to see the ref talking to the corner the whole time Ortiz was apologising and when Ortiz got hit. A ref who has signaled the restart of the fight does not do that.

6. Sorry man you're right, I guess the ref didn't know what he was doing cuz it looked like he did call time. The KO should've never happened.

7. So that was crazy. Can't believe that actually happened and i saw it live...

Thanks for the link btw.

8. Lol Ortiz is a noob.

9. can someone post the interview, this was more entertaining than the fight itself.
    This shows how bad boxing has become. Very sad.

10. easiest 25 million moneys ever made.. ortiz is noob

11. bitch move from a certified bitch. would be nice to see pacquiao knock his teeth out

12. Mayweather suckerpunches his wife the same way.

13. I think it was staged.
    Ortiz smiling his way to the bank too.

14. I'd usually be furious about something like this being a big boxing fan but I dont really know what emotion I'm registering right now. I think its just embarrassment that I actually suggest people start watching this sport. :eek::(

15. the ref wasn't even looking at them

16. He should have knocked out that old white man talking shit. He was this close to getting hit.:(

17. Ortiz probs put his purse on a round 4 TKO by Mayweather. Would've got odds of like 12/1 on that.

18. Come on, you don't try to dap it up in the ring, especially with THAT rat. We saw what happened with MW vs Mosley. Ortiz trying to play it off with laughing and smiling.... smdh.

19. How can this be good for boxing? This was a terrible showing of reffing and sportsmanship by the boxers. Boxing is dead man sorry. :(

20. How funny is Larry Merchant LOL