mayweather is a pussy in my book.

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Cannibasity, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Yo your crazy Mannys been a legend since he was a featherweight, morales vs paq is probably the best boxing trilogy since Duran and sugar ray . Ive been competing and watching the sport for over 20 years I mean no disrespect, but everything your saying is words of a mayweather fan, not a boxing fan... I'm more a paq fan cause Floyd annoys me, Floyd picks safe fights, if he was worried about getting hurt he wouldn't fight cotto, cottos lack of discipline makes it a safe fight, but Manny stands a much greater chance of losing to Bradley.

2. LOL at Mosley "exploiting" Mayweather he landed ONE good shot early, yea it was one of the best shots someone has got on Floyd but so what he dominated the whole fight. You know Mayweather is the best you act like he's so great he cant be knocked down, this is boxing you know. I'm a Floyd fan but I know anyone can be knocked down. Floyd defense is phenomenal Ms. Pacman wouldn't win. If Floyd was exposed then what was Pac when he fought Marquez, the guy Floyd dominated, he was robbed in the fight against Pacman.

Anyway nothing you say is relevant you openly admitted your a Floyd hater. :wave:

3. Different fighters match up different. Look at may vs hatton and hatton vs paq. Paq ended his career. Than de la hoya and so on.. he exploited Floyd by showing the world a aggressive fighter can beat his d.. Moseley won the first two rounds than he got scared cause Floyd became aggressive. Its like talking about Christianity in Pakistan, we wont know who wins unless they man up. Marquez and paq is another great trilogy, whose may beaten that makes you think hes so great? Old de la hoya? Hatton? Margarito? Good fighters, but not Manny. Manny has always taken on the best, never ducked no one. Well see what happens when he fights Bradley, once again not a safe fight but a challenge.

4. His knee's buckled a bit big whoop, if anything Mayweather showed he could take a hit. So Floyd got exposed from 2 rounds in a fight he dominated? LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7-_zz9zeyA&list=WLA6601857DA16B778&index=38&feature=plpp_video]HBO Boxing: Boxer ID - Mayweather - YouTube[/ame]

There is no blueprint on how to beat Floyd 42 have came 42 have came up short!

LMAO your insane if your saying Bradley is not a safe fight he will KO Bradley guy doesn't even deserve to fight Pacman. Cotto is way better than Bradley, I would pay to see Cotto have a rematch before I'd think of watching him dominate Bradley.

5. Making jocular comments does not make a racist, even if they are bigoted..

6. [quote name='"Mile High City"']

Making jocular comments does not make a racist, even if they are bigoted..[/quote]

When you say it in a condesending way it is. Even leading up to the del la hoya fight he was saying rasict things. IMO its mostly fight hype and him coming of that way. Il compare it to Chael Sonnen and how he talks about Brazilians.. Alot of people think he is racist, and alot of people think its fight hype. Bottom line is, when you say things that offend other cultures, you come of racist.

7. which makes him a little bitch even more.. whats wrong with splitting a 100 million fucking dollar purse?

8. boxing has been dead for years, the whole fighting entertainment industry is a fuckin joke. its a shame really. The best boxing youll see nowadays is a your local boxing amatuer league. People that have the heart, deication and love of the sport. When you get into professional boxing, its all about the $$$.. This is just my opinion, that is all

9. Who gives a shit? Dude is a boxer expect him to be among our most PC and Civil? It's women like you, and Bob Costas that are making sports America's soap Opera... Tell me Mexicans are disgusting and drink their own piss, ride into ring on a donkey wearing a sombraro, defeat piss drinking Mexican, tell Larry Merchant he is a drunk that don't know shit about boxing...here is my $59.99 thanks for the entertainment.

10. [quote name='"Mile High City"']

Who gives a shit? Dude is a boxer expect him to be among our most PC and Civil? It's women like you, and Bob Costas that are making sports America's soap Opera... Tell me Mexicans are disgusting and drink their own piss, ride into ring on a donkey wearing a sombraro, defeat piss drinking Mexican, tell Larry Merchant he is a drunk that don't know shit about boxing...here is my $59.99 thanks for the entertainment.[/quote]

Racist fight hyper. Thats all I said about him. Does he make me more of a boxing fan? No. Does he make me less of a boxing fan? No. People have been talking about boxers for years. Its a rival thing to do. Your acting as if this just started? Its called hype!
    He does need to take a 50/50 with pac and fight. People are just getting tired of waiting. If he does want to box him, now is the time. Well for the most profit that is.

11. Right it's all part of the sport, so why even give it more consideration than you should? Media is trying to form society, they will chastise, and marginalize those they don't agree with...these guys get paid to take punches to the head, I really don't care what they say..

If Floyd does not make you more of a boxing fan, then I question if you are a fan of the sport at all? He is one of the top 10 boxers of all time, win, lose, draw, or never fight Manny... Can't say the same for Manny, with a win over Floyd he would propell himself a great deal, but top 10 I don't think so...

So to state Floyd needs to do a 50/50 split with manny just to suite your desires is off base, the fight will never happen 50/50 for Floyd is all about the $$$ at end of the day, and if he ain't making more than he lost the fight before it even began.

I want to see the fight happen also, just to shut all the pseudo boxing fans up, but I have grown up a fan of the sport, and am able to put this fight in proper historic perspective, outside of the media circus...

Boxing really needs to be fucking organized... Wish old boxers that were screwed over could Start some legit league...but mafia probably have them wacked

12. You sound like a PAC fan...oh you are...one that tow's the media line..."Floyd picks safe fights"... Then when he fights who public demands "oh he waited till he was to old" yet leading up to the fight listing all the reasons why THIS WILL BE THE TIME... It's freaking tired already, if Floyd does beat Manny it will be same shit "had to wait till he slowed down,...manny was more concerned with his politics...manny was depressed his new love song did not make the charts" blah blah blah...Floyd know this, thus why he don't give a fuck...if Floyd were to lose NO ONE would say "oh a younger Floyd would have won"..

13. You win. I hate the title of this thread so let it die! Thread/

14. Good day chap, hope you have a better perspective now

15. He just knows that fighting him will take a shot at his ego.

16. Have to hit him first....honestly if you know boxing you know manny has a "punchers chance" that is about it... Styles make fights and Mannys style in reality is favorable to Floyd...check hook, KO... Been saying it for years...

17. #37 Zònk, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    Id bet money that half of Floyd's fans would say that. People will make up any excuse they can when their favorite athlete looses.

18. I don't think so, Floyd fans have no experience in that realm...

19. Since when did having an inflated ego make you a badass?

20. idk about that Floyd defense is the phenomenal. He hasn't taken punishment in his whole career.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

42-0