maybe?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by grass man420, Dec 15, 2011.

1. what if each and every one of us humans was an immortal energy being trapped inside a body? a fragile one .and what if these immortal energy beings got trapped there by other immortal energy beings for various reasons? and what if "we" all immortal energy beings created everything there is with nothing more than thought. we thought the universe into existance.

matter acts the way it does is because this was agreed upon when we thought it into existance. matter can be created but it can not be destroyed, only altered. this could be why the universe is still expanding, other immortal beings are continually thinking it into existance.we created the universe(s) as a way to ease boredom.

our biological bodies are "containers" for the consciousness that we are. they were created by other immortal energy beings for various reasons, sensation, to imprison others in them, and as a "game" for the unknown factor "life" has, as well as for soldiers and manual work, ie mining operations etc. the computer files and or laboratorys used to create the body known as "homo sapien" might exist on a planet far away still.

reincarnation is when you die your soul goes through an "amnesia mechanism" and it wipes your conscious energy (soul, immortal energy being, ghost, etc) memory clear with shockwaves on the magnitude of billions of volts. this causes you to lose your memory of past lives. you are then filtered back into a body.this is why child prodigys exist, they dont know how they know, they just know. they have managed to tap into their memory somehow.

" flesh" bodies can live anywhere from roughly 0-150 years. parrots live 150 years. humans have a life span of roughly 80 years,give or take, this is because they want us filtering through the "amnesia mechanism" more often.we are the undesirable beings of other galaxies. managers, as there is no need for managers when everything is run by computers, skilled artists, painters, actors, the most creative souls and also violent offenders. i guess at around 1/3 is violent offenders and the remaining 2/3 creative souls.

we all have innate abilitys we are unaware of such as telepathy and the ability to transcend space and time and even the ability to create matter with thought. we have these abilities because we created everything around us. we as individual spirits exist in an endless stream of now.

2. That would be one hell of a discovery. I know it may sound way too optimistic and not realistic at all, but I hope so haha it would be like a slap on the face of boring, everyday life. It would be awesome to have some out of the box reality (at least for a while).

Did you enjoy the text mate? What parts, characters, ideas?

3. ive pondered on this a couple times myself... actually kinda made up a quote earlier and put it on my fb today... if you think about something long enough, it will come true becuase with our thoughts we make the world

4. What do you mean "what if?" This is clearly the way things are.

PS: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4WH6vTj8kU]Afroman ft E-40 - What If - YouTube[/ame]

5. i'm not sure what you mean .:wave:

6. #7 grass man420, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    oh i see. yeah man i based all my information from reading that pdf file i found in a thread here a few days ago, and just summarized it into the original post ^ up there.
    i think even if its false it has a lot of valid points, i've never entertained the idea that humans are machines created by spirits. i always thought that we DID evolve but now i'm not so sure not that it has much proof to it, but this potentially could be the way it is.

also i found interesting when they discuss that all these pyramids and other ancient wonders were just put here as a means to confuse us. theres many many ancient buildings and shit and some of them just make no sense as to how they got there and why. MYSTERY is why they are there, for the mystery alone. also when it discussed that the body has a " wavelength" that attracts your spirit, this relates to my research of astral projection where what i read states that once you finally break free from your body there will be a force that seems to pull you back in. i myself havent experienced this but the 2 pieces of facts fit together.

i didn't mention the link because i thought the idea might be more generally accepted if i left out the stuff about " the domain" and the "old empire" and write it in a more general outline of it all. there was a few more points i was gonna add to it but i was tired. it certainly is an addicting piece of text, ive read through it almost 2 times already.:smoke:

7. maybe..maybe that would be an idea that i hear recited in various ways every couple of hours in this forum. lol

8. Lately, Im beginning to think that Lucid dreams and OBEs are the same, an OBE being much intense imo. I used to practice for astral projection and you :wave:

9. Lately, Im beginning to think that Lucid dreams and OBEs are the same, an OBE being much intense imo. I used to practice for astral projection and you have to reach an specific brain wavelength to accomplish it.

Nice lol, I read it all in one, point is, that day I went to sleep at 4 a.m. :wave: