Maybe you guys can help me

Discussion in 'General' started by whiteboi16, Nov 4, 2009.

1. So i started smoking about a 15 months ago or so... For about 2 years before that I was pretty depressed for many reasons... I was a snail just moving along. I was in school, but for no purpose, just because... Get my bachelors, masters, doctorate, whatever i'm halfway intelligent so w e. I found the herb and starting setting higher goals for myself. Lift weights not to get buff, but to stay in shape, drink water to maintain healthy (as well as to help pass a drug test if I needed to) eat healthy when high instead of fast food because as we all know you get the munchies when your high, so instead of eating when I was high i blazed, drank a protein shake, then lifted weights.... lol i was not a lazy stoner... instead of just going to school to get a degree i felt as if i was heading somewhere in life, i had a purpose, i didn't know what it was but I at least felt I had one. I gained motivation, worked harder in school.... Ironically i am a Criminal justice major (don't worry i don't want to be dea) lol the war on drugs was lost the day they started......
    anyway a couple months ago the day after i smoked i realized in order to obtain these high goals i have been setting for myself (join the police force as a citizen, i.e. investigating burglaries, etc in hopes of them paying for my masters so i can become a criminal psychologist or something of the sort) i realized i had to cut out the plant..... the funny thing is, the very thing that had been allowing me to not be depressed and think straight i had to cut out... no problem right? its been two months without pot, I've lost my motivation, i'm still heading on the same track, i will get to my goal, but with no purpose....
    How do you guys find motivation and purpose?