Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

maybe you can help...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by juannn123, May 26, 2010.

1. what up im new to these forums i usually come on here when looking for an answer to all my marijuana related questions so im hoping someone on here can help me im looking for a new piece i want to buy one with more than one hole in the bowl i dont know what the hole is even called. but yea i used to have a piece that had i think 4 smaller holes instead of 1 big one i dont like having only one hole the piece gets clogged too often and for me it seemed to hit better with more holes..i know you could prevent it from clogging by just putting a screen but i dont always ash the bowl so i end up losing them and dont want to keep buying. so i was wondering if anyone knew the name for this type of piece? and where i could buy one? either online or at a smoke shop i live in anaheim so if anyone knows a place anywhere around here or around the oc or la county let me know id rather buy it myself so i can try it out after i buy it but i think my best bet to find it will probably be online..

2. i saw about 4 periods in that paragraph when i shuda seen at least 15. but i have never heard of a piece with 4 holes

3. get a normal one. every peice should be cleaned somewhat regularly anyway.

4. Holy run-on sentence, Batman. Seriously though, I'm not sure what you mean, but just try looking around the grasscity shop here at some of the pieces and you should be able to find something you like.

5. haha i dont really pay much attention to my typing. im just looking for a piece with a diff number of holes inside the bowl. i already have a normal piece and i dont like it, i just want something different. im not surprised people dont know what im talking about it because i have only seem a piece like that a few times. i think it was made by red eye glass it was a glass spoon like piece looked like a regular piece just had more holes in it. i was hoping to find it on their website but couldnt find it.

6. The only thing I can think of thats slightly related to what your trying to explain is a pinched bowl. Heres a picture of what I have on one of my pieces. I might be wrong but pictures work better than words.

Attached Files:

7. That's pretty neat man. What kind of piece is that connected to?

8. hmm not what i was looking for but thats a start looks pretty cool, does it hit better than regular pipes?

9. So you want something where there are multiple holes in the bottom of the bowl, instead of just one? I haven't seen a piece like that (though I'm sure they exist).

You can get a similar effect using a glass filter (glass daisy, flower, jack, etc...) in the bottom of your bowl. If you tend to keep your glass really clean they don't work so well, will fall out and get lost easily when you tap out the ash. But if you're like most and there's usually some resin in the bowl they stick like glue, just push the daisy into the resin and you get less ash in your mouth.

10. #11 Leesh, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Well...This piece hits differently than a pipe all together. Its a hand made glass on glass bubbler (the head shop here has a bunch of glass blowers), the percolator is a little sideways and blocks one hole out of the 12 that are there.

" instead of 1 big one i dont like having only one hole the piece gets clogged too often and for me it seemed to hit better with more holes..i know you could prevent it from clogging by just putting a screen but i dont always ash the bowl so i end up losing them and dont want to keep buying."

If you don't always ash the bowl, then how you you lose the screen? You can use them more than once....like until they caked and black is when you throw them out.

Attached Files:

11. i wouldn't want to get any type of screen for my piece especially anything glass. i dont always ash the piece if im smoking with other people theyll usually do it and idk, when people are high they dont seem to care or notice so theyll end up dropping the screen and i wouldnt want to pay for a glass one just to have one of my friends break it (theyve already broken 2 of my pieces :mad:) haha i might get one for my bong though sounds like something worth getting i dont really like those cheap screens.

12. Sounds more like you shouldn't let your friends handle your pieces.

I personally dislike glass screens because they do break to often for my liking. But even with the pinched bowl I still use a metal mesh screen and honestly it makes a world of a difference on piece maintenance. But its not like the screen isn't retrievable after one of your friends dumps it out.

I usually pay a buck for 5-10 mesh screens from the local head shop, so its not a huuge investment.

13. hell yea! after a long ass time of searching online i emailed the red eye glass website and they showed me the piece i was talking about apparently it has a built in screen and other than the color it looks like the one i had before.
    Solid Color Tabago Pipe With Built In Screen had to order it online though kind of sucks now i have to wait to try it out :p