Maybe not so uncommon?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shambala, May 13, 2009.

1. Hey whats up guys,

During the past year I've had a lot of shit happen to me. To spare the details, I'm a changed person. I have begun to see the impact of my actions on others, whether good or bad. I have taken time to slow down and enjoy the beauty in life(which can be seen in just about anything). I have started to see changes in everyone else around me.

Basically, When i see gas stations I think of how the gov't is ripping all of us off with the bullshit it pulls. I hate politics more than anything, but I see that they do shit to better themselves. Nothing new I've learned though, it's been going on forever, but it seems like its just so f**ked up that something drastic has to happen, and I partially am a believer in something drastic happening on Dec, 21 2012. If you don't know about the mayan calendar you should check it out, when you're never wrong, you're not going to be wrong once.

Nowadays, it seems that everyone is either a racist, terrorist, sexist, or just plain ignorant. I used to be such a happy person, but maybe that was naiveness in me. I've come to realize the world is disgusting(not entirely, good things go on all the time), but the people who run our world are doing a horrible job.

2. I think about the whole 2012 thing is that the world as we know it will end and either humans will unite or we will evolve to a higher conscience

3. #3 borked, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Same thing happened to me OP, I used to go through life obvlivious to the govt, or anything going on around me. Long as I could bring home the bacon, and have some fun I was fine with it all. Nothing ever got to me, but my life has done a 180 in the past 2 years. I went from wanting to be a cop(passed the tests and everything) to being arrested, getting into the alter lifestyle. Now I smoke pot have 2 misdameanors, and now that ive been put through the SYSTEM. I can tell you this, my desire to be in law enforcement is GONE..and I CANNOT believe how blind I was and actually wanted to help the govt enforce these horrid laws that keep the rich richer. I went from feeling that the police were the good guys here to protect and serve, to police are the bad guys here to jail and harass and make the all mighty dollar.

Now I care about everything, I've been reading and reading and researching and listening to all political views, and am very intune with what is happening in our country now..and it sickens me. ESPECIALLY whats happened/happening to our civil liberties. I just can't wait for all these fucktards to die already so our generation can inherit this nation and make the right steps

Hell before I came to the realization that everything is a fraud pretty much, I tried to enlist in the army..luckily being on civil restraint stopped me. but I bet if there was a enlistment shortage..they'd wave that..hypocritical bastards. i get infuriated just typing about it.

4. nah homes not everyones a racist and all that. Damn straight the worlds gonna end 2012. That shit the guys talking about all people uniting or evolving to a higher conscience is smoking dust.

It's because of dumbass humans destroying the beautiful land, deforestation, destroying the rainforests, and polluting our waters. Dumb fucks think that nature is something they can abuse and its nothing to worry about. People pollute everyday without a care in the world and abuse the hell out of oil like it's nothing. It's disgusting it really is. This is why the world will end soon or be on a road of disaster to soon end. Once you go so far, these renewable resources can't renew themselves fast enough and the earth gets all screwed up because of it. Nonrenewable resources don't ever come back and when they are burned like oil is in cars they release greenhouse gases which are the main cause of global warming which is happening.

But who the hell cares?

5. #5 borked, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    we're not destroying earth. im sure we're not helping it either but. We're just a blip on the screen, when people talk about the world coming to the end..usually they are refering to our species, but just word it poorly.

We can pollute and destroy and go nuclear all we want, we'll just kill ourselves off. The earth WILL bounce back, always has, always will till our star dies(this is the only gaurantee we have..everything else..astraoids etc.. are guesses and assumptions).

In another way, you could simply say we're destroying our ecosystem not the actual planet. Now when our ecosystem has died due to humans..natural disaster whatever..the earth will simply reset forming a new ecosystem for new species.

6. ok your right, destroying life on earth and the beautiful earth as we know it.

7. u mean humans will have a revolution again. this is the more typical theory.

8. The world will not end on 12/21/12....will be kind of interesting to see many people rage, though. :metal:

9. Go on.....

10. worlds not gonna end in 2012 man. its gonna happen in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds. just ask the bunnynamedfrank^^ he knows whats up

11. Weed is going to be legalized on 12/21/2012... Nah, were going to kill ourselves.. Be funny if it did tho eh? Mayans called that shit.

12. Hey OP same shit as you.

I'm beginning to realize the frailty in life. The fucks the point to it? We live we die. I think about how my parents sacrificed for me, how if me and my siblings were never born then maybe my parents wouldve had a better life. How they spend most of their day working so that we can have a better life than they did. Why? From now till the day they die i doubt they will "enjoy" life to its full potential, and for what, so that i could have a better life than them? Makes me feel guilty.

I've also realized nothing matters. Family is an important thing for sure and i respect mine alot more, but thigns like friends school bullshit drama between all that stuff. Whenever something goes sour, i shrug it off, knowing "this too will pass". Tomorrows a new day and the worlds always changing

p.s. i hope the world ends in 2012. Then i wont have to worry about what comes next ;)

13. The world ending is a pretty outlandish concept really. Much more feasible that humans will die out in the short term future. The world is much tougher than us.