Maybe its just me being paranoid...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Dancing Nancy, Dec 26, 2012.

1. ...but has anyone else with an Xbox 36 Kinect that it would probably be really fucking simple for a microsoft programmer to hack your kinect and be able to watch you 24/7. Or perhaps microsoft if actually doing this to learn what gamers do when they play. I mean it would be really simple if the console was hooked up to the internet.

Im thinking about unplugging it when im not using it.

2. Take comfort in the fact that if Microsoft got caught doing this their company would be absolutely ruined. It might even cause them to go completely out of buisness because people would start asking "what else are they spying on?"

3. I have a piece of tape over the webcam on my laptop.... and it doesn't even come with one built it... ahah :p also i always have my kinect unplugged when not in use so they can't hear me either

if you think thats fucked though you should go read what there planning for the new kinect... i was readin about how it was going to be able to read lips and shit

haha but some of the 3d wall image crap i saw looked pretty sick...

also this probably shoudn't be in the toking tools and questions lol

4. :rolleyes:

ITT: Paranoid stoners with tinfoil hats think gaming consoles are spying on them.

Seriously people, use some simple fucking logic and common sense, no one from microsoft gives a flying shit about your existence.