Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

maybe is time to put the gbong away

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inrockitrust, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Just make a better gravity bong.:D

I've had a number of pipes and bongs over the years and I don't like any of them as much as I do my bucket. The bong is a hassle to clean, as much as I like the hits I only use mine for parties now. Pipes are great but the hits are harsh and the bowls can be pretty small.

A nice gravity bong lets you take smooth hits without having to repack all the time and it's easier to clean. It's also a lot cheaper to make a gravity bong then it is to buy a new bong or pipe every couple of years.

2. Do you have a lightbulb, pen, bottle cap, and salt (if frosted glass is used)? If so, make a lightbulb vape! Its cheap, easy, and very effective. Also the vape duff can be used in edibles.

3. get a vaporizer, waaaaaayyy more healther for you and different high too =)

4. or use a sobe bottle or any thick glass bottle and make one, is you dont have any headshops.

5. Right on.. I been useing my milk carton g bong for 2 months now.. 3 g bongs a day and I'm set. Really helps me financially.

6. Go pickup a nice piece, and hit up the treadmill and work on your breathing.

7. if you have internet then you have options of a vaporizer or glass. No credit card? No problem go to a bank and ask to buy a credit card gift card then use that on the net. I would suggest a vaporizer if your lungs are really that bad. When you buy one though price matters id suggest something like a vapor brothers vape. the cheap ones on ebay are not quality. if you still insist on not buying a vape or some glass such as a bowl even then there are some tutorials for sobe waterfall bongs on youtube and various tuts for glass bongs out of glass bottles.

8. when your smoking everyday like that you really need to expect that your lungs might not keep up