maybe im just paranoid....

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Juggalo610, Aug 19, 2011.

1. So everytime I'm almost done my joint or in the roach period I look out the window and the cops r rolling past my house and going into the alley behind my house or driving down the street. I don't live alnoe so I smoke out of my window. Is someone calling the cops on me cuz they smell weed or am I just paranoid?

2. You trippy mane.

3. Idk man one night this cop went into the alley but he turned off his headlights before he did and another night a cop rolled down the street but pulled over all the way down the street and stayed parked for like 3 minutes then pulled off

4. I don't think they would get cops to survey some kid smoking weed, maybe if you were a dealer/supplier. Otherwise, it's just a waste of resources for them, not like they're making much use of them in the first place, but the point still stands.

5. even if a neighbor smells weed, that doesn't necessarily mean they know where it came from and could blame it on you

6. True...

7. Replace the joint with a sniper.....Problem solved :cool:

8. if you live in a really small area, then yes it is probable. But if they are just patroling, you more then likely have nothing to worry about :smoke: whoop whoop

9. only read title:

yes you're just paranoid.

/thread

10. I don't know if you live in a small town or not but the police around here couldn't give two shits about busting a marijuana smoker

11. You're just being paranoid, ever been high while in the car. There's "always" a cop car behind you lol.

12. When I see a cop car I feel an axiety (this is when I'm smoking) I feel if I get caught its all over

13. Listen, the cops aren't going to go out of their way to bust a kid puffing on joints in his apt... just lay low, and you should be fine.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBVc8eZgxv8]Swat Prank - YouTube[/ame]

15. If you want to find out for sure, next time you see them stop by, wave or something and see if they react.

16. LMAO! That dispensary dank had me paranoid in the window summer 2011 was epic good times

17. You're just paranoid dude. Chill and listen to music or something.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. This is old...

19. With a username like your's, you're comment does not phase me. Have a nice day :) .

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Boy you're in your house who the fuck cares about FEDS