Maybe I'm doing it wrong..

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by AlexanderTheGr8, Dec 14, 2010.

1. So I've had my MFLB for a while now and it's great but it seems like it just cant match smoking a blunt as far as getting baked.

I say this because I can load and vape 8 trenches before I get reasonably high. While passing a blunt between me and another guy, I got ripped off my ass. It's like a high I couldn't reach with vape. - Is this just the way it goes or am I maybe using the vape wrong?

Thanks,
    Alex

2. You have to understand that you are absorbing a very different ratio of THC and CBN when you vape. Depending on what temperature it gets to, you are probably missing some of those body stoned feeling CBN's that are normally absorbed when smoking a blunt. It wont feel the same, and if you indeed smoke your vaped weed, you might find that the feeling it gives you is that body stoned, heavy feeling (well, if you smoke enough of it) that is left out when you vape.

That is at least what I notice, it does vary between strains and indica/sativas.

3. thats the way it goes :) Bongs ftw