Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maybe I should have asked this before but

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hypnotix, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 Hypnotix, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    I decided to have a little smoke today, I only have 1-1.2gs left so allowed myself as little as possible. I grinded it up and filled my bowl, but then I knocked it off my dresser and all the weed went on my weed green carpet. Luckily I didn't have any water in it which is probably why is was so easy to hit off. I was using my fingers/tweezers to get it up (I'm not usually this desperate, promise ;)) But then I used a hoover & sock but it had dust and hair in it. Anyway I removed all the hairs and as much dust as I could and smoked it but now I am thinking maybe I shouldn't have smoked the dust?

I coughed a lot when I smoked it which I hardly ever do but I think that might be because I tried to 1-hit it and I underestimated the amount of weed I had lol.

edit- sorry I think this should have been in apprentice tokers, can anyone move it?

2. If it was hardwood I might've salvaged it.

When my bud drops on carpet, I usually just take it as a loss cus' there's way too much dust that gets trapped onto it. 

It's a sad thing to see perfectly good bud get dropped :(

3. You breath more dust than that walking down a street or having a window open for a couple hours.

Enjoy your salvage efforts!

4. I feel OK, I'm still surprised I got high off such a small amount, probably a third of what I usually smoke - I hadn't smoked in 3 days but before that it was every day for the last 3 weeks. Trying to conserve what I have left , next time I will pack smaller bowls. 

5. I hate it so much when I spill ground up bud on the carpet. The other day I was getting ready to smoke a bowl before leaving the house and I fucking knocked the grinder off the table. It's like I saw it fall all slow-mo and the weed went everywhere. It had to be at least 1g. FUCK. :mad:

6. Household dust is made of mostly skin cells, dead/live bacteria/viruses, dirt, pollen, insect husks, dust mites, hair follicles, and dirt. 

Me, personally, would not want to combust and inhale any of that.

7. I was gathering up the kief in the bottom of my grinder last night since I ran out of bud, had a nice sized little pile, enough for a full bowl, and I knocked it all off the table  :cry:

Dropping shit you're about to smoke is the worst man. 

And I'm sure that little bit of dust ain't gonna hurt.