Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maybe going to venice, what prices to expect for some glass.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k3s, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Well i might be going to venice soon, maybe within the week. I am thinking of picking up up a bubbler to add to the collection and since i like filtering my smoke through some water, makes the rips smoother. I don't want to buy a bong, and so a bubbler would be a perfect solution. But what are some prices i can expect for a decent one?

2. Venice is awesome, all I will say is that I paid $390 for a $650 bong at one of there larger shops. I recommend one of the larger shops in town for a bigger discount also pay in cash you will get a better deal. Good luck

3. Yeah i plan on paying with cash, plan to do some shopping.

4. Very expensive. Expect to pay at least $120 for a decent looking pipe.

5. I just came back from there in may, and for glass you will pay alot for it as Morano is right there. Also make sure if you are paying more for where it came from that it is not some China crap, as alot of them try passing that off as well.

Good luck and have a great time, nothing like being all messed up and sitting there looking at the grand canal!!!! Was a awesome time.