maybe a decadency? Pics included!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dustinsin, May 29, 2011.

1. Hey everyone I have a few pics here of one of my babys. She is 2 weeks and 2 days old. Has been under 24/7 light under a 400 watt hm. She has had very light nutes for the paste 4 days. Before that she only had H2O. Now a few of her leaves are growing crumpled, idk whats going on, ph sits at 5.5. Temps in the tent never go higher then 74. Tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Heres another that is about a week and 2 days old. same tent/temps/ph/light. looks like its leaves are folding up like a taco... anyone?

Attached Files:

3. 5.8 man.... 5.8-6.0

4. yep. also how close is your 400? The crumpled leaves is probably from the ph. the taco leaves are either from your ph or the light being to close. also, are you monitoring your ppm?

5. The 400 watt is as close as I can get it to the plant!

6. Run ph at 6.0. I don't add any nutes until 2 weeks from seed. Most tap water has around 200 ppm anyways.

7. I'm currently dealing with the same problem now man, I am very certain it is lockout! Precision is key!...
    I am doing hempy bucket and I am seeing the exact same symptom's. Dustin, make sure also your plant is getting the right essential macro nutrients, maybe buy some epsom salt and put a tsp of it to every gallon (4.78L), this seems to be helping mine.. but all in all hydro is very fukn picky with its ph.. peace out