Maya calendar end date is this October 28, 2011?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Im saying nothing. Not for not against. Im waiting this one out and ill leave my opinions for the end result.

2. In all honestly, if the world does end in a destructive matter, I'm definitly going to say "they fucking told you so!" too everyone that completely ignored it.

I aien't takin sides, but I aien't going too push away any possible outcomes either. :)

3. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

at least well get to play the beta.. :eek::(

4. The real end of the world is 12/31/11

Because thats when my calendar ends.

5. ...this is what happen when the world plays telephone.

The Mayans never said because their calendar ends the world ends. The Mayan calendar is a circle, and thus a cycle. A never ever ending cycle. All they did was mark the end of an era.

I'm still expecting a pole shift around the time the Mayans say though.

Not sure which date to believe at the moment, I hope it's the 10/28/11 date but it could still very well be the 12/21/12.

6. I'm mad at people assuming when they know nothing about what they assume while constantly repeating myself over and over again, troll. It's called being dense, troll.

7. Somebody gets it, good for you dude.

8. oct282011.com

9. Wait so help me out... Did the mayans actually predict doomsday, or is it that they only ran out of space on the calendar, and everybody blew it out of proportion?

10. Well, when people have literally thousands "end of the world" dates or "mayan calendar actually ending in ...." then surely at least ONE of those dates has to be right.

;)

11. So gotdamn'ed mad that you bumped and quoted a 37 day old post.

12. Two day's before I get my license back.

Damn you end of the world, damn you.

13. [quote name='"Mairuzu"']Are you trying to say that 2012 isnt 2012.

The fuck[/quote]

Hahahaha this, man

14. oct282011.com/main.html

15. oct282011.com/thesafe/

16. ive seen the stone thing that talks about december 21st with my own eyes, it says DECEMBER 21ST, in mayan obviously, and i doesnt say that the world is gonna end, something really bad like earthquakes and shit is going to happen :p

17. This is true... the Mayans do not believe the world is going to end in 2012.

They are planning a big party.

18. [quote name='"SuperSkunk64"']

Wait so help me out... Did the mayans actually predict doomsday, or is it that they only ran out of space on the calendar, and everybody blew it out of proportion?[/quote]

Exactly! They had to run out of room eventually. It just happens to be on 12/21/12

19. It didn't run out of room, it's just a cycle. 2012 is a new era.

I forgot the name of it though; i want to say Aquarius?

20. Yo so what's gunna happen and when with respect to CST or whatever time zone? Cuz I'm going to a concert that night and I'm gunna roll my balls off so I'm hoping for the best October 28th ever.