Maya calendar end date is this October 28, 2011?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Aug 2, 2011.

1. give it a rest.

2. #82 Solar Being, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    Just ignore that guy, the stuff we're talking about is obviously over his head. And his response was classic of a human who does not understand. I won't hold it against him.

Fun fact the end of the Olmec calendar is also Oct 28, 2011. This is not a coincidence...

3. I'll be back to say I told you so.

4. Good lord you are dense. Ages and doomsday are apples and oranges. We're done here

5. Why do people believe this? If I was going to listen to a culture about the future, I wouldn't listen to one who couldn't even predict the conquistadors were coming to wreck their shit.

6. We've actually covered that silly notion in this thread. In fact, it's covered in my original post. So that tells me you didn't read it. Prolly just read the title and responded.

The end of the world & Maya calendar association is the westerns man idea. He made it up all by himself. The Mayans never predicted the end of the world and only a dumbass would assume they did and that they can predict specific events, like their downfall, with a calendar. De de fuckin deee

7. #87 phil3, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'll admit. I just skimmed. Too much for how high I am right now heh

8. yeah we're all fucked fyi

/world

9. I hope anyone who was paid to study the maya calender and doomsday is promptly fired the next morning.

10. Great, day after my birthday, the world ends......

11. Noooooooooooo they could've at least waited til skyrim comes out I need to at least be able to play that game and I don't give a fuck if were gonna die we need to wait til skyrims out.

12. This saddens me.

[​IMG]

13. We'll only have three days with battlefield 3 too. :(

Plus my vacation starts on the 31st :( this is gonna be a shitty vacation.:( :p :smoke:

14. You all just need to get new calendars for next year, then everything will be O.K.

15. Crossing my fingers for aliens...

16. #96 phil3, Aug 10, 2011
    I'd smoke a bowl with some aliens

17. #97 gwardmonger316, Aug 10, 2011
    Hell yeah, like Paul. That was a pretty decent movie.

18. You are so mad man, it just radiates from that post. You are so unbelievably mad that they couldn't predict their simple demise. They couldn't predict that, and they can't predict anything else.

wololol, so mad

19. but they did predict it

20. Yeah bf3 is gonna be a great game