Maya calendar end date is this October 28, 2011?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #21 Verdurous, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Amen! lol

2. Now they'll have to make another movie, called 2011, it will be the prequel

3. ain't shit gon' happen niqqa

4. I'm going to get extra high for this day. :bongin: Happens, happens; if not, then so be it not.

5. Ever heard of reality imitating movies?

6. My friend and I have a bet about this. If the world doesn't end, he get's $5. If I win, well, he dies.

7. Haha that's funny, but the world won't end, but there will be a revolution like that which has been never seen before.

8. Hmm... Could you explain? Would it be out of controversy?

9. Maybe the date isnt an end times date, maybe its the day if the alien invasion. Its just a thought...,.

10. I was under the impression that the end of the mayan calendar either brought about destruction or change. If that's the case, I would think that the implementation of the NWO could be on that day to shove it in the faces of people who tried to oppose them, the 'truthers' and what-not.

11. well, at least i can conquer this dooms day right after my 20th birthday.

2 in the same year? who'd a thunk.

12. fuck i hope its earlier:cool:

13. new world order goes is supposed to be in full effect by 2076. 300 years after the illuminati were created (1776).

and the mayan calander means a 1000 things.. just like everything else in the world does. all the calander does is gives us a date of when something ends and something new begins.

one of these things that happens on dec 21 2012, is a complete consciousness shift. we're already accelerating towards it now, faster every day. And each day brings a new event that helps guide us into whatevers coming.

Its life happening before youre eyes and you cant help but notice it now. you talk about it to everyone around you. and they are talking about life too. people are breaking out of their routines and asking questions. they can feel big things are coming. some of us will immediately be taken off this planet for a reason, some of us later on.

"comet" elenin is the big clue to whats coming. the life thats on its moons is whats coming to us. their history is connected to our history, because of this "comets" repeating orbit thru space. We are them and they are us. IF they dont look like us, they are probably evil (grays, draconians)

14. two things i had considered.

the end of the world as we know it. i mean, think about it... we think we're the highest species on this planet but there are other species that have shown themselves to be more adaptable than we are... so, if all mammalian life is somehow extinguished, live will go on (it might very well be life that had evolved from a cockroach though.) even if it's not the biblical apocalypse (i don't think it will be like that) it could very well be a major shift in the way things are done or how people think. you never know, we could reach the singularity by then or we may end up being newly annexed into the chinese republic. but life as we knew it would be over.

life will eventually go on, one way or another. might not be us, but it'll be life nontheless.

15. I think 2012 is going to be a shitty year regardless of whether this Mayan calendar thing is true or not. Shit seems to be spiraling out of control all across the world.

16. What do these people do when their bullshit theories never come to fruition? I'd like see a video of their reaction on that day when it turns out to be just a regular sunny day with birds chirping and a mailman scratching his ass as he walks by.

"oh umm..well...uh...." OWNED.

17. Ignorance, there are greater forces at work here than you and I.

18. yeah just a regular day like the world is experiencing now.

19. All I see that could possibly happen is a shift of consciousness, though it won't be on a specific date or time, it will be soon however.