Maya calendar end date is this October 28, 2011?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Idk about that dude. I'm on the fence about astrology. I feel like we don't know for sure if the alignment of planets affects us or not...

2. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

Idk about that dude. I'm on the fence about astrology. I feel like we don't know for sure if the alignment of planets affects us or not...[/quote]

Then wait it out and see. Because the only way it will is in a physical way and even then I doubt it

3. Physical changes effect emotional levels as well. A part of your body can't be effected without your entire being feeling the effects.

4. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

Physical changes effect emotional levels as well. A part of your body can't be effected without your entire being feeling the effects.[/quote]

This is true, which is why people who are often ill are also depressed.

But I doubt anything will happen to anyone.

5. maybe marijuana will be legalised on december 21st 2012. and that will be what causes the conciousness shift. now that would be cool. :bongin:

6. nice avatar, bazo!

7. Some easily digestible and somewhat basic information on astrology, for those wondering.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXIereDIcoc]Curious Consciousness 1 - Astrology - YouTube[/ame]

8. Mkay its november now

9. [quote name='"Phisherman"']Mkay its november now[/quote]

Mkay.

Hey guess what, December is next month.