May I rant?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by mushroomsatsuji, May 13, 2011.

1. A few years back we could at least say commercials gave us time to take a piss or have a smoke during a show.

With tech these days, fucking irrelevant.

2. Here is how you win against the commercial- change the channel. I haven't sat through one in forever.

Throw away your television if it makes your soul that sad.

3. #23 mushroomsatsuji, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same. I don't care about most, even on radio, but there is a limit. There is
    Even one that has the slogan of this:

You dont have to sit through this: "sometimes good song" to get to this "even worse song"

Its that or the most retarded radio hosts on air fucking ever.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr1fDOzLkAo]YouTube - Most annoying commercial ever: Easy-Off Bam[/ame]

That is my favorite commercial. I love when it comes on.

I guess since I'm not really a "consumer" commercials just have entertainment value for me because if I'm watching TV then I'm really fuckin bored anyway.

5. Regular easy off should be banned from household use. That stuff leaves wicked chemical burns...

Edit: That video reminded me of that edication-con-ect-ion commercial. Catchy, but annoying as fuck.

6. I'm all for killing the kids

7. #27 GoldN, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    pack a bowl every other commercial makes it go by real fast.

8. Ok, here is one of my main aggressions. Just shut the fuck up.

Shut up.

Just shut the fuck up.

Quit laughing, quit kidding you fucking low life piece of shit. You are nothing, and if you take life as such, thats all you are. Die in the worst way possible.

My rant. Disregard. Barely a tenth of what I want to say.

To make this relevant, just say whatever. Not a chat thread, a rant thread. No on will care what you mean.

Write it and post it. We don't know who you are or who you mean. Just say it. Whatever you want.

Just remember. Shut the fucking hell up.

9. What the fuck is up with insurance commercials? It seems like they actively search for the most annoying people and then insist on playing their commercials all the fucking time. Fuck you Flo.

10. There's something like 20 minutes worth of commercials for an hour long program. 20 minutes is about the length of a 30 minute program minus commercials.
    Dude not sure what web browser you are using, but get ad block plus, shit's free and works like a charm.

11. Man, deep breath, take a toke :S

12. im watching fucking commercials right now... i just want to watch the big lebowski.

13. op we have had our differneces but all that aside , They don't put shows on for free with out commercials you would not have your show. If you were running a show you would want to make a living off of it, you would want your employees making decent money to. That is not possible without commercials, the commercials is the buisness aspect to television it is a neccasary evil.

14. i am really starting to dispise the adds on youtube. i thought youtube was supposed to be US showing videos. not fucking corporations bolstering us with their shitty products that none of us need anyways.

it always has to be about making money. art is non existent anymore in the media aspect of life.

15. *blinks*

I hoped this thread was going to die

This is why you should drink if you have anger issues, kids. Bad combo...

16. for every 22mins of programming there are 8 mins of commercials. 30 min shows are only 22mins at best of program. 1 hour shows are 44 mins of the program and 16 of commercials.

That means that 36% of the time you are watching tv, its an advertisement.

its unacceptable.

17. I only watch the travel channel, and most of the time they have commercials for other shows on their channel so it's not that bad. Canada x 420 hit the nail on the hit with those figures, if you watch netflix you'll be able to notice the difference. I also don't like how television butchers movies to fit in commercials, and cuts some of the best parts... such bullshit.

18. also ever notice how much louder commercials are than the actual program you are watching is? i hate that shit. i'll have the perfect level of volume for what i'm watching, then it cuts to commercial and it is waaaaaaay too loud and scares the shit out of my dog and he runs away. fuck consumerism

19. hahah i stumbled upon it, not to worry, even though you're drowning in fury, you make a good point. fuck adds man.