May I have some help please?

Discussion in 'General' started by edawg88, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Okay to make a long story short.
    The last time I smoked was Saturday early A.M. around 1:00AM (8/18) I consider it Fri Night but technically Sat.
    I got a job last Monday and worked a full week and tommorow is my last day of this week which will equal 2 weeks work.
    I am supposed to take a piss test and the agency I'm working through keeps calling and leaving me messages to go and take it but I always just come home after work and nobody at the Plant says anything to me about it.

I know everybody is different but I've been smoking 1-4 blunts a day , 2 or 3 heads for the past 2 yrs daily. My bf % is about 13. I exercisers regularly and since I quit smoking I have been drinking tons of vitamin water and pissing alot. My question is what are the chances I could pass and do you think I should just go take it already or try to hold off another day or two ... Thanks for your help.

2. just hold off as long as you can, keep drinking a shit ton of water and doing A LOT of excersizing.

It wont be a for sure thing, that is why i say hold off as long as possible.

Or you could go w/ synthetic urine.

3. Go down to CVS or local drugstore, pick up some niacin (make sure it's not flush free...although after a few days it really doesn't matter.) just take one daily, drink water, and after a while you should be straight.

4. I take a multivitamin everyday, Is that enough niacin ?

5. you can buy a bottle of niacin at publix(in the vitamin section) for a couple dollars, just take it as the bottle says and drink alot of water